Charity: Water Cards

Jun 26, 2009
Hey everyone,

does anyone know whether these cards will be a "normal" T11 deck or are they limited?

thanks,
Z

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Z,

As of now, we are not sure, but for something that makes a real difference in the world, we want to keep this going as long as possible.

Hopefully this answers your question!

These are so beautiful and although pricey i will be working towards getting as many decks as possible.
We take for granted the water that runs from our tap. It is a right to have running water and if i can make a little kid happy by donating and giving just enough to get the money together for a new well near the little kids home then i think it is ten bucks well spent.

M.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I don't take my water for granted Madman, I work hard and I pay through the nose for something I can't live without. I think they're lacking for $10 a deck, but they can be used as a tax write off as a charity donation so I'm sure people will buy them.

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
I think they're lacking for $10 a deck, but they can be used as a tax write off as a charity donation so I'm sure people will buy them.

You have to remember that the price for this product is irrelevant because it's not really about the product, but the lives it's going to change because of it.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
That's a very nice thought Michael but in the real world the price does matter. Look at how many billions that has been donated to charity over the years and look at how little has changed.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
BTW, if the population of the world is believed to be a little under 7 billion, how can 1 billion be 1 in 8?

Regardless, will be picking up a deck or two in the future.

Apr 18, 2011
The difference that charities make around the world is massive. Imagine the child in northern Uganda that will be able to drink their first sip of clean water. I am sure that charity makes a world of difference to them.

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
Just out of curiosity, does the case of 12 have an unique brick box included in it? Or is it just a link which makes it easier to order?

I will be supporting this wonderful cause as soon as I get my next paycheck.

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa
I had a thought...
Wouldn't it make more sense to have the charity: water cards on the front page as a featured product, instead of the Bicycle Steampunks?

EDIT:
Nevermind. It's on the front page now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I'm glad to see T11 collaborating with charity:water. It's an organization I've always found fond of and their cause worthy of following.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I'm glad to see T11 collaborating with charity:water. It's an organization I've always found fond of and their cause worthy of following.

Awesome! Yes, agree wholeheartedly. They're making a huge difference, and they're very transparent in how and what they're doing to maximize their results. Across 19 countries, they've changed the lives of over 2 million people, and the list is growing every day. We're proud to support them, and thankful for all of your support to make it happen.

Regardless of one's personal style in magic, age, or ability level, most of us can agree that we like playing cards - and ALL of us can agree that this is a cause we must support. That fact, combined with the note that 100% of proceeds from sale of the deck will be going to charity: water - make this something we'd like everyone to rally around, spread the world, and together - we can really make a difference.

Oct 27, 2011
India
I applaud the humanitarian effort, and will gladly support the cause. Perhaps we (the community) should start utilizing social networking websites to our advantage and get the word out on this project/deck?

Good Idea! Already posted on my fb page. Lots of friends asking about it!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I applaud the humanitarian effort, and will gladly support the cause. Perhaps we (the community) should start utilizing social networking websites to our advantage and get the word out on this project/deck?

Yes! The more support we can together rally for this project, the more of a difference we can make. It's an amazing cause that all of us can contribute to, even if just a Tweet or Facebook post. Collectively, it'd make a big difference. Consider the deck of cards just an extra bonus - and the deck itself looks great! The box is made of French paper made using hydroelectric power, and the design is hot stamped on it's surface in charity: water's white and yellow brand colors.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I am rather curious still. As atinfinity asked, does the brick come with special box? Depending on the answer, I think it's gonna be just buying one brick at once or buy them through out time in hopes of they are gonna be around for awhile.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results