Christian CA Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
The saddest thing about this all...is Criss Angel is believing his own lie. I don't think he knows what is his character and what is real anymore.

As has been said, he always brings up his dad. Talks about his mom. Speaks of his beliefs and values...he then goes and acts in a manner counterintuitive to what he "preaches." Everything he talks about seems like its part of his performance.

He curses and acts in a lewd manner. Hes a creep who has to resort to trying to steal kisses from women. He is wholly a material being, in which he surrounds himself with big cars, and barely clothed women, and expensive jewelry.

Criss Angel isn't a magician. Criss Angel is a rock star wannabe who can do some magic tricks.

-ThrallMind

Dec 13, 2007
Mississippi
ok dude. We should all know that presentation is everything, the whole breathing before levitating is for presentation puroposes. Same with the voodoo doll.

As for your friend, you shouldn't blame criss for that, that was your friend's fault, he chose to do that on his own free will. It's his fault for chosing to become goth and go into witchcraft. It's not like criss is controling him to do so.

Now, I'm not trying to completly defend criss, I have no love for his personal side, although he does trick laymen, and that's his point.

My friend was an easily impressionable 14 year old. He worshiped Criss Angel. It was his choice to do what he did but Criss Angel influenced him to do so.

It's the same situation with music artist like KoRn, gangster rapers or, ICP. You can't blame a youth's actions on the music he listens to and worships but it undoubtedly has a huge influence on many people's actions and thinking.

If Criss is against false supernatural claims I think he needs to draw a clearer line.

Dec 13, 2007
Mississippi
The saddest thing about this all...is Criss Angel is believing his own lie. I don't think he knows what is his character and what is real anymore.

As has been said, he always brings up his dad. Talks about his mom. Speaks of his beliefs and values...he then goes and acts in a manner counterintuitive to what he "preaches." Everything he talks about seems like its part of his performance.

He curses and acts in a lewd manner. Hes a creep who has to resort to trying to steal kisses from women. He is wholly a material being, in which he surrounds himself with big cars, and barely clothed women, and expensive jewelry.

Criss Angel isn't a magician. Criss Angel is a rock star wannabe who can do some magic tricks.

-ThrallMind

Holy double post! I think you hit the nail on the head.

-ThrallMind

Wait a minute! Now I will not have you bad mouthing barely clothed women (lol)... Yeah, that's all I really have a problem with...

Jan 13, 2008
Maybe one of the recent Sociology classes that I'm taking about consumerism have coloured the way I see things, but what I'm seeing is the result of a capitalist society. We (collective we) are very materialistic as a society...there is hardly a person in any of the modern industrial countries who isn't (except for maybe the Amish? Heh). Consumerism is deep rooted in how we're raised, it's a part of all of us, and Criss Angel is just a shining, over-exaggerated example of what we all are (it's scary to hear that, and it probably sounds very unbelievable...but, as much as I hate to admit it, it's true). :eek:

Criss Angel is a carrier of the worst disease the modern world has let loose on itself...Affluenza. :( Oh, and his attitude towards others just sucks. ;)

But yeah, the site itself is just crazy. Definitely another cult in the making. I wonder what extremities they're going to be cutting off before their mass suicide? :confused:

Oct 14, 2008
Dog River

-ThrallMind
Excellent post.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I think Criss Angel constantly talking about his dads death like it was yesterday is just him using it as some thing so people can bring it up. Yet it has nothing to do with anything at all. Yes, we know your father passed away when you were 14 years old. You're 40 now. Shut up and get over it. He does say he doesn't have powers and then goes on to do the stunts. I've seen Derren Brown do the same thing. The difference is that Derren Brown does it for context, so people know what he is talking about. Plus when Derren Brown does it, it's not tasteless and stupid.

Feb 15, 2008
Haha yeah... I believe in some sort of God, or some kind of holy spirit. That type of stuff. Don't really bother about those ceremonies and churches and stuff like that. IDK... I just try not to be evil :D. As for magic... hmm... everybody knows that I don't possess special god-given powers (I'm a damn kid!), but it's just my passion, right?

Ali G said:

.... Ok then?!

JDEN

EDIT: I have just browsed this site, it sounds like his is trying to make some Religious Cult. This guy is weird.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Hells_Truth/hells_truth_warning.htm WTF

Haha sounds like this guy is trying to scare some Youtube exposure kids! Come on, this guy has no respect for other people's beliefs... F*ck!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
My friend was an easily impressionable 14 year old. He worshiped Criss Angel. It was his choice to do what he did but Criss Angel influenced him to do so.

It's the same situation with music artist like KoRn, gangster rapers or, ICP. You can't blame a youth's actions on the music he listens to and worships but it undoubtedly has a huge influence on many people's actions and thinking.

If Criss is against false supernatural claims I think he needs to draw a clearer line.

It's true that a person's actions come from the influence of the music that they listen to, but still it is their choice. Everything begins with choice. THEY chose to be gansters, they chose to be goth. I can listen to rap(which I hate) and nothing can happen to me because I chose not to change; now if I start liking it and chose to change, I can chose to start wearing ridiculous clothes and talk strange..... is it the music's fault, no, because I chose to do it myself.

It's like if someone punches you, and you punch them back. YOU chose to punch them back. Because someone hit you, didn't mean that you no longer have a free will and you automatically hit them back against your will.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
It's true that a person's actions come from the influence of the music that they listen to, but still it is their choice. Everything begins with choice. THEY chose to be gansters, they chose to be goth. I can listen to rap(which I hate) and nothing can happen to me because I chose not to change; now if I start liking it and chose to change, I can chose to start wearing ridiculous clothes and talk strange..... is it the music's fault, no, because I chose to do it myself.

It's like if someone punches you, and you punch them back. YOU chose to punch them back. Because someone hit you, didn't mean that you no longer have a free will and you automatically hit them back against your will.

There is still the whole "straw that broke the camels back" scenario.

Yes, it's true we have free will. But, if your friend was a recovering alcoholic, would you constantly bring him to a bar, or drink around him? Would you let him drink?

-ThrallMind

May 19, 2008
manchester
lol... I have freinds who are pagans, one of them has a book called "the witches bible" ha ha ha.

and also can I just say something? (not trying to be an idiot here/racist or whatever) but most of the bible was written hundreds of years after jesus cam around, which means lots of the things he did became MUCH more than what really might have happend, when he gave all those refrences he was refering to what were basicly urban myths...

I wonder what hells like?

"Hell is not a place you go, if you're not a christian.
It's the failure of your lifes greatest ambition.
It's a bad decision to blindly follow any religion.
I don't see the difference in between the wrong and the wrong."

Immortal Technique

(I happen to listen to all different types of music lol.)

Actually it is.
There is a difference between "religion" and the truth.

Sep 1, 2007
For example telling people you are using spirits to divine information is against Biblical teachings.

Actually, Mark Edward found Biblical passages that condone mediums and necromancy.

Criss Angel is extremely damaging to Christianity because he claims to be one (I believe he is Catholic) and adorns himself with Christian symbols and prays on his show yet he curses on national T.V., hints to supernatural powers and walks is a path that is far from how a Christian should. I don't condemn the man because he is clearly lost in life (Dresses like a 16 year old goth kid, obsessed with fame and money, broken marital relationships, etc.) I feel sorry for him.

I think Christianity has bigger fish to fry than a raving egomaniac on TV. I would describe an atrocity that took place in Darfur connected to the Catholic church a few years back, but I'm not in the mood for a flame war, and just thinking about that story is ruining my good mood. I hope you get my point.

It's really sad that someone is actually serious about that.

Or maybe they're not. It's probably a hoax.

Criss Angel was a god to my friend and he got into witch craft and started dressing goth and physically mutilating himself based completely on Criss Angel's influence. (he was 14 years old.) To me Criss Angel's influence on him was very personal and real. I probably sound over dramatic but I watched it happen.

If your friend is receiving messianic prophecies from his TV, I think it's safe to say he's got bigger problems.

You can't blame a youth's actions on the music he listens to and worships

But you will anyway.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Actually, Mark Edward found Biblical passages that condone mediums and necromancy.

I don't believe Bizar is speaking about actually doing it, which is what Edwards is speaking of. Bizar is speaking more about tricking people and cheating them out of their money by doing magic and pretending you are speaking to the dead. That is what is considered bad.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
I don't believe Bizar is speaking about actually doing it, which is what Edwards is speaking of. Bizar is speaking more about tricking people and cheating them out of their money by doing magic and pretending you are speaking to the dead. That is what is considered bad.

-ThrallMind

Just pointing it out for the sake of argument.

While I'm thinking of it... do you actually expect me to break character during a seance and explain that everything taking place is simple parlor tricks? Anyone who is thinking of saying yes, please do so. This will make it easier for me to identify who I should ignore.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
It's things like these that make me happy I'm an atheist. And the guy who made the site is just a f***ing idiot. All of his stuff is just offensive. For example:

Devilution
Protest Gay Day
Magic = Satanism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results