COLLATERAL: Full Review

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
Is the fan change an off-shoot of Ricky Smith's Cherry Control?

It is similar and d does mention Ricky in the book, but only similar in that there is a fan in play, the handling and control are completely different, not sure if Ricky uses his as a color-change or even if that's possible but the Fan Change can also be used as a control, which is also taught in the book.

Jan 19, 2008
question about rebound... it says the card can be freely chosen... could it be signed aswell then?

Cant be signed....

I just bought this ebook now and read thru it. There were some intresting ideas, and some not so much and some a little confusing (well im really tired so thats probably the reason!) I will review it later when i actually go over every effect but so far im pretty happy i think!

Jul 14, 2008
Cant be signed....

I just bought this ebook now and read thru it. There were some intresting ideas, and some not so much and some a little confusing (well im really tired so thats probably the reason!) I will review it later when i actually go over every effect but so far im pretty happy i think!

thanks... still seams like a sick effect and i plan on getting the book next week...

Jan 19, 2008
I really like 13 except for one little thing. I have seen this principle used in a different way before but to put it with this and combine it with compression....amazing! Also i thought the blister effect was really cool!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results