Criss Angel Levitation through screen...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jake the snake magic, Aug 26, 2009.

1. I did feel very calm and someone light / tingly but did not feel a floating sensation. Oh well. I won't lie...I got off my couch and tried it.

2. Well , levitating above the ground is in my opinion IMPOSSIBLE without any gimmicks.

3. Of course it's impossible, it was just supposed to be hypnotism to give one the feeling of levitation. It worked for some, and not others.

Oh, and it's not your opinion, it's a fact!

4. Helicopters levitate.

:D

Without gimmicks, mind you...

5. They do not levitate, they rise up with a downward force. Levitation would be flotation with out any sort of outside influence.

6. Haha, has anyone gone on his site and seen some of the rediculous comments on there? Here are some of my favorites:

this one is SAD!

And I really hope this one is a joke...

Ok, I'll stop, you get the point...The loyals are so sad...Anyway, I did get up and try it, nothing really happened though.

7. Yes, it's a form of hypnotism. But then again, as I've been saying for ages on this board, hypnotism is like going to the movies: it's all desire, suggestion and a willingness to believe on the spectator's part.

For example, in my shows, I do walk around hypnosis between performances. I find someone who is not drinking alcohol, like the designated driver, and give them the same kind of script that Criss used. So for the rest of the night, that person gets completely drunk on soda or water. It works well. Better than you'd expect. Of course, before that person leaves to drive home, I remove the suggestion. :)