Criss Angel... This Is How We Should Be...

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello Everyone!!

So...I saw this video of Criss Angel in the Ellen Degeneres Show...and I saw that he let her pick a card and show it to the audience and then guess it...how did he do that!!?...Ok I am kidding...

The reason this video called my attention is that he told her that if he find her card, she must give him a kiss...then he guesses the card (obviously) and then Ellen got near to kiss him in the cheek and he quickly turned around and kiss her in her lips...

So...I have tried this in the past..and it was great!!...since I´ve been reading some dating books and other stuff I went for it and I gotta say!, it does gives you a boost in your magic, since you are more confident and increases the mistery and charmingness (does this word even exist?) to previously unexpected levels...

My point is...We shouldn´t be afraid to be a little bit womanizers...since I think it´s part of being a magician. somebody that is not afraid to do what he likes and be different and cocky and funny...since it´s our job to be an extremely likable person and be atractive to girls...not because the magic, but because we combine that feeling of mistery and confidence to achieve what others cannot...

Now...I am not saying that you should ask for kisses left and right, but that you should not be afraid to go for it...also read dating advice and about the psychology of attrcction and how to be a cool guy...magic is not only tricks and theory and patter...

for those who are curious..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlujE_8iDm8&feature=related

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I've actually wanted to do this since I saw David Stone do it in one of his DVD's! Kinda nervous though. What do you think the chances of getting slapped are? haha

Mar 27, 2010
En una nota aparte, yo lo hago todas las veces que me despido de una amiga. But i dont know men, going for a kiss while doing magic? i mean, is okay to flirt and all but... meh, no se, prefiero robar esos besos por ser yo que por mi magia

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
En una nota aparte, yo lo hago todas las veces que me despido de una amiga. But i dont know men, going for a kiss while doing magic? i mean, is okay to flirt and all but... meh, no se, prefiero robar esos besos por ser yo que por mi magia

No pierdas el punto men...en realidad ese era solo un ejemplo...mi punto en realidad es tomar esos conceptos (carisma, sexyness,movimiento corporal) para aumentar el impacto de tu magia y ganarse al publico...

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
I recently broke up with my gf of 2 years, and the past few weeks ive done nothing but enhance my pua skills. All last week, no matter where i was, pub, on the street, at the mall etc, every girl I approached, I would introduce magic somewhere along the lines, to see if it adds to the attraction or not.

Every single time, the tiny bit of mystery added, is enough to make her melt in your hands.

Practise your skills boys, first learn how to talk to hot women without getting scared, build your confidence, then add your magic into the mix, you wont be disappointed.

just have fun. dont go out trying to get a kiss. there are also some tricks that "require" kisses. I personally do not do kissing tricks or anything, because i have a gf and i dont feel comfortable kissing other girls, but a kiss on the cheek never hurts anyone

Feb 7, 2011
This thread is taking a turn towards sexist. Im sure the female members of the forum will have something to say about this, after they finish making our sandwiches. But seriously, going out and using magic solely to make girls 'melt in your hands', thats pretty lame. Luis Vega is right saying that using a trick to get a peck on the cheek can be cool, and turning your head to peck her lips even gets laughs when done right and when its done appropriately. But dont listen to these guys and go out and start asking every girl for a kiss, it will give you a bad image, especially if you have been hired to perform there. Nobody mentioned this, but you have to know that this is only something you can do if it suits your character. Can you imagine david blaine trying it? He has utmost control over his audience and builds great rapport, but it wouldn't work. So as with any other ideas you hear discussed on the forum, think it over and try to think if it would suit any of your routines, cant imagine anything more horrifying than,for example, someone performing wounded, and asking for a kiss if they can sucessfully make their eyes bleed.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
Im not talking about tricks to get them to give you a kiss, i find that quite lame. I build the attraction with my own skills, introduce some magic element (can be as simplistic as palm reading..lol). Its that easy. There is no sexism here, if you understand how women work, what builds their attraction, then you will understand this thread.

Its science.

Sep 1, 2007
I recently broke up with my gf of 2 years, and the past few weeks ive done nothing but enhance my pua skills. All last week, no matter where i was, pub, on the street, at the mall etc, every girl I approached, I would introduce magic somewhere along the lines, to see if it adds to the attraction or not.

Every single time, the tiny bit of mystery added, is enough to make her melt in your hands.

Practise your skills boys, first learn how to talk to hot women without getting scared, build your confidence, then add your magic into the mix, you wont be disappointed.

I've never had to use magic to pick girls up. Ever. Maybe because I've worked hard on my people skills? I go to the gym? I don't talk to them like they're objects? There are no women skills there are only people skills.

you know what's worse? People claiming that psychology can back any of this bs up. No science can tell you how people work, nor how they think/behave with any certainty. Most papers written on the subject should start off by saying "in a lab, where we control all the conditions, the majority of people did X,YandZ"

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Neto que si we!! que estas leyendo?

Empese con el "Venusian arts" de un vato llamado "Mistery".

Hay una serie de echo que no pego mucho pero la vi hace algunos anios y esta interesante y entretenida, buscala yo creo si te entona, se llama "Vh1 the pick up artist"

Tambien e leido material de josh Jefries y tambien de uno de los estudiantes del mistery llamado "style" esta muy interesante

Feb 7, 2011
I agree with Beans25.

My thoughts on that are. Thinking magic psychology can prove all people a same is somewhat misguided. I mean, someone asked to think of a playing card might most often choose the ace of spades, queen of hearts, 9 of diamonds and if they're males being tricky, the 4 and 5 of clubs. That is what i sort of already knew, but found through performing the invisible deck so many times. However, this does not mean people are predictable and all think the same, it is simply because people aren't used to being asked to think of a card. This is off topic though sorry, nobody bother responding to this. Though another thread along these lines would be interesting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results