Criss Angel... This Is How We Should Be...

Sep 1, 2007
Too much tension built up between this many virgins isn't good. Back to warcraft guys.

Did I give you permission to speak?

Anyway, attraction is an emotion. Emotions are automated responses. You don't see a bus speeding toward you and decide to feel fear. And I don't see a pretty girl and consciously decide to find her attractive. And this ties in with the problem in this topic. People are way too emotionally invested in it. The most common thing I encounter when arguing this topic with others, is that those who disagree with me go to any lengths they can, no matter how bad the logic, to maintain a consistent stance that nothing I say can be correct for any reason. The worst of them go so far as to attack my character, many of them imagining that they can divine intimate details about my personal life and my psyche through the minimalist windows the text-based communication gives them. People with even fewer qualifications than a cold reader think they can diagnose me with personality disorders or believe that they are 100% correct in their declaration that I'm obese and friendless.

This is generally why I don't get involved in these conversations anymore unless I'm in a bad mood and feel like taking it out on some White Knight or presumptuous dickhead.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Using magic to get a kiss is fine if it's not a crutch.

As for the Criss Angel thing, yeah, I'd rather not dress like a middle aged man who wishes he was 15.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey RD.

Well...I agree that you can`t measure logic or emotions...but I think you woul agree with me that women do things that are drive from emotions and that`s why men don`t understand why they do the things they do...since we are trying to explain it in a logical way...

I'm with RD, definitely disagree on this Luis. Just look at this thread. The majority of opinions on this thread aren't driven by logic, they're driven by emotion (amongst other things, desire).

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Guys, we need to keep it civil and respectful here to make sure the community is going in the right direction. Reservoir, it would really help if you didn't blurt out useless comments that don't contribute. If you have a problem with any of our members please send me a PM. Just goes to show that we can't go through a thread having "Criss Angel" in the title without going into a UFC Championship Match. Tone down the volume or the thread shall be closed. Thanks for understanding.

Jul 13, 2009
I'm with RD, definitely disagree on this Luis. Just look at this thread. The majority of opinions on this thread aren't driven by logic, they're driven by emotion (amongst other things, desire).

Good catch. I really don't think there is a way to explain the differences between men and women from culture to culture in the way they think. But I think it is fair to say that both genders tend to think drastically differently.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results