Daniel Madison's - Change

Feb 8, 2009
thats what i mean, its well too obvious!

trust me i am critical, i do not beleive that the change is possible, and that is why im interested in seeing ROYm's method. However the cut is there for a deeper meaning. whether he is trying to hide the real method by including this cut i dont know, however their is more than meets the eye.

the guy is full of secrets. thats why i like him.

nicely said. you took these words out of my mind. but i dont think he cutted to hide the real method - otherwise why would he post this video? jsut so people will know he invented a change that the never actualy saw a performance of it without editing? even though the second video he posted called change2008 looks much better.
i think his first video was edited and by the time he posted the second one he thought af a "method" i put method in "" cuz i think that if his method could be actualy be performed live he would have reproduce the card that he changed.

roy.

Jan 25, 2009
nicely said. you took these words out of my mind. but i dont think he cutted to hide the real method - otherwise why would he post this video? jsut so people will know he invented a change that the never actualy saw a performance of it without editing? even though the second video he posted called change2008 looks much better.
i think his first video was edited and by the time he posted the second one he thought af a "method" i put method in "" cuz i think that if his method could be actualy be performed live he would have reproduce the card that he changed.

roy.
interesting point, and i agree to a certain extent.

btw, is your method performable to a live audience?

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
p.s.- i notcied now that you didnt realy claim that... i misunderstood you.

lol, it's all good, I've done that before too. :) When I first read that I was confused because I was trying to make the opposite point. :D

@tomd - Great points, I never thought of that. He definitely is a mysterious guy.:cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results