Deja-Vu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here are some comments from my point of few, you can either take them on board, or completely ignore them. But, if you completely ignore everyone's comments, then you will never improve.

1. It dragged out a bit long, we seemed to be waiting for quite a while, it maybe for suspense, but it was a bit too long I feel.

2. Where is your audience? - This would look more professional, and more entertaining if there was an audience. Even if you set up a couple of chairs in the park, or get people standing there watching you. Surely you have friends and family who would watch.

3. I wouldn't put 'Copyright 2009' on the video, because you cannot copy someone else's material (such as the voice at the start, and the recorded video which was not owned by yourself).

4. Lose some of the editing, some of it was way too much to actually see what was going on. If all the editing is going on too, it gives the viewers to think that if you can do all that editing, what if he could edit the magic? - It loses the touch of real magic.

5. Please can you explain to me how you are a magic consultant? - Not to be harsh, but, you do not seem ready to actually consult other magicians.

6. Anyway, keep it up.

If I think of more, I shall say.

Aug 21, 2008
i think its way too obvious, its not even a trick really. its a camera trick, im not saying its edited , im saying you can only do it on camera. magic is for the spectator, not the internet

M

Mystifier1

Yeah the illusion was a bit long. Im not a magic consultant. However there is someone who consults me. I will go into more detail in the next video. Its never before seen footage/bloopers.

As for spectators, there will be some in upcoming videos. There are only 2 videos left for supernatural which are already filmed, so there aren't any in those.

Yes I will lose some of the effects next time.

Nov 30, 2007
Hey, thats my name!

P.S. Screen name that is.

As for the video I can't sit through and watch it. Not because of the effect itself but because of the editing and music. It is extremely distracting. I would like to see that effect with no editing or distracting music.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
lance burton does not endorse your show.
for petes sake, take that off.
your weak attempts at being criss angel are very very very funny.

how can i put this in a way you'll understand...?

mystifyer1.gif

Sep 1, 2007
Oh Christ, not this video again. The only thing more amateurish than the effect was the editing. Sever your contact with that Stoveice moron, stop watching Criss Angel, and learn how to connect with an audience.

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
hahaha nice guys... yeah the video pretty much sucked, not to say the trick does too, but I couldn't really tell- why was the trick SO FAR from the camera? And adding a grain effect on top of a grainy video doesn't help you see anything. Hopefully it's a good trick. Get another better video of it on up so we can actually critique it.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
really, I thought criss angel was a 12 year old kid who put his "seasons" on YouTube. Seriously get rid of the lance burton thing. And still no live performance. I'd love to hear your excuse this time. Oh, heads up, you've already used the it's too cold excuse. If, like you say on your channel, without camera tricks, why don't you prove it for once.
Welcome back.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
This is.......I'm just going to not say anything at this point.....*Bangs head against wall*

Sep 1, 2007
On the positive side, now everyone else can understand what it's like to be me, what it feels like to be better than other people.

God, I'm such a wanker.

In all seriousness, those of us who are out there performing for real audiences day in and day out are better magicians than this kid is or ever will be. And those of us who know how to connect with an audience have proven ourselves better performers in general because the concept of audience empathy is entirely alien to Lamont and his ilk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results