Deja-Vu

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mystifier1

I will let all of you know that you not going to get threw to me. You think I have no talent because you have obviously been fooled just becuase you think I edit and that its a camera trick. I will give you all an open invitation to come see me and my stage partners stage show tonight and 8:00 pm: We are performing in the YMCA in florrisant Missouri. Some of the stuff perform on my youtube channel is in the show and you cant call it a camera edit if you see it in public.
Once you guys start listening to me then I will listen to you.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I will let all of you know that you not going to get threw to me. You think I have no talent because you have obviously been fooled just becuase you think I edit and that its a camera trick. I will give you all an open invitation to come see me and my stage partners stage show tonight and 8:00 pm: We are performing in the YMCA in florrisant Missouri. Some of the stuff perform on my youtube channel is in the show and you cant call it a camera edit if you see it in public.

Have someone film it.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com

sure ill buy a plane ticket there NOW just to watch you perform. Wait...... no I wont. Just film it tonight in front of live people how about that. If you do that I guarantee that no one here will ***** at you for it being fake

Sep 1, 2007
I will let all of you know that you're not going to get through to me. You think I have no talent because you have obviously been fooled; just because you think I edit and that it's a camera trick. I will give you all an open invitation to come see me and my stage partner's stage show tonight and 8:00 PM. We are performing in the YMCA in Florrisant, Missouri. Some of the stuff I perform on my youtube channel is in the show and you can't call it a camera edit if you see it in public.

I used up my supply of good will earlier today on a young man who actually had an interest in learning to be a good magician. See me after class.

That said, you make it sound as if you have any bargaining power in your last sentence. We are listening to you. The problem is that you fail to realize that on the internet a person's word is never good enough. And in lieu of actual proof, you keep giving us a ton of bad excuses for why you won't meet the most reasonable of demands. You've responded to constructive criticism with nastiness, petulance, and immaturity. And you think that we're the problem?

On top of that, your offer is supremely hollow and ineffectual. I live in Pittsburgh kid. Ignoring the fact that I would need a day to get to Missouri anyway, you haven't given me enough incentive to spend that kind of gas money on you. The only reason anyone would come see your show at this point is if they lived in the same town as you and had nothing else planned.

I'm going to echo the sentiment of everyone else. Just film the damn thing and show us.

M

Mystifier1

Its not a free show besides you guys wont believe it if its on camera. Live audiance or not. You will still make excuses on why its a camera edit since you cant figure it out.

Just stop being cheap and lazy and come see it.It is only 10 to get in.My stage partner and I have to go and get ready, hope to see you guys there tonight.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Its not a free show besides you guys wont believe it if its on camera. Live audiance or not. You will still make excuses on why its a camera edit since you cant figure it out.

Just stop being cheap and lazy and come see it.It is only 10 to get in.My stage partner and I have to go and get ready, hope to see you guys there tonight.

no we wont I will not complain or say it is fake and will be amazed if you do a good trick in front of live people. And being cheap if you cant go because we cant go.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
"Hey Dad? Can you book a flight for me from San Fransisco to Missouri and get me there in a few hours so I can see this random kid try to perform a show?

You've got to be kidding me if you believe he's going to say yes.

Oct 22, 2008
totally agree its not like were all gonna book a damn plane ticket to go to your show. Besides if you can't even record it on camera that is really saying something, somethin really smells about this man, and its not a good smell lol

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
okay, I'm going to fly down right now. Or I could stay here and remind you that we don't care if you use camera tricks or not. at all. You have no performance skill or any skill as an actual magician. You are excessively arrogant and have no reason to be so.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX

I believe you if you say its not a camera edit.Whatever.

What im trying to tell you is that its not entertaining at all.
You have no showmanship,no character.
You seem like a manequin or something just going through the motions.

Sep 1, 2007

Try me, kid. You honestly think that I'm saying this because you're such a great illusionist that you fooled me? Oh god, I can hear you masturbating through cyberspace.

All I want to see is a live audience. Unlike you, I get that secrets aren't everything in magic. I want to see a great performance. I don't know how Jeff McBride does his mask routine, but I don't care. Jeff is ****ing awesome! He can make anything great.

You... not so much. Your performances are so artificial that they seem to be coming to me live from the uncanny valley.

Apparently I didn't make this clear. I live in Pittsburgh. Now, ignoring the fact that there's no way in hell I could get from Pittsburgh to Missourri in a couple of hours, do you have any idea how much that would cost me in gas money?

You think I'm going to shell out that kind of cash to see some no-name chucklehead teenager perform at a YMCA?

Well obviously, it's lamont mcgee best magician of 2008 with the supernatural being voted best season of 2008.

I think I am going to make a single trick illusion episodes for youtube's best magicians, and call it Paranormal. Maybe I'll be voted best magician of 09 with paranormal being voted best season of 09. Maybe then I'll get paid shows, be a professional nobody and a criss angel wan-a-be.

I used up my supply of good will earlier today on a young man who actually had an interest in learning to be a good magician. See me after class.

That said, you make it sound as if you have any bargaining power in your last sentence. We are listening to you. The problem is that you fail to realize that on the internet a person's word is never good enough. And in lieu of actual proof, you keep giving us a ton of bad excuses for why you won't meet the most reasonable of demands. You've responded to constructive criticism with nastiness, petulance, and immaturity. And you think that we're the problem?

On top of that, your offer is supremely hollow and ineffectual. I live in Pittsburgh kid. Ignoring the fact that I would need a day to get to Missouri anyway, you haven't given me enough incentive to spend that kind of gas money on you. The only reason anyone would come see your show at this point is if they lived in the same town as you and had nothing else planned.

I'm going to echo the sentiment of everyone else. Just film the damn thing and show us.
Hey, Steerpike, you missed the 'and' just before '8:00 PM' ;)

besides you guys wont believe it if its on camera. Live audiance or not. You will still make excuses on why its a camera edit since you cant figure it out.

I find it funny as all hell that you're telling us what we're going to say now too. If that's the case, you're a bad mind reader aswell.

For the love of benji! Stop with the damn BS about camera editing. We hardly give a **** if it IS an edit.

Most of us LOVE being fooled by good magic, why the hell would we have a problem if someone fooled us? We have a problem with what you're doing for other reasons, which have already been thoroughly expressed by nemours amounts of people who have posted before me.

But i'm begging you to use what brain you have and just think, only for a moment... ya ready? If it was done infront of a live audience... what excuse could we use to say that it was an edit? "Oh he paid them all off to cheer for him!". Well, we know you don't have that kinda money given the infamous "Bed Sheet Illusions". Not to make poverty jokes, I live in the projects with a drug dealer two buildings away and 13 bucks in my wallet.

So far, based on the one video we've seen of you perfroming FOR someone (Which seemed like you could careless about your own performance anyway) I can honestly say that I wouldn't give you the lint from my pockets, let alone 10 bucks, to see you perform a cup and ball illusion from a 6 year olds magic kit.

I gave up trying to be nice on the last thread you started.

Humbe Tumble: The EB is when you take you're knee and slam it against someones @$$. In all honesty, I could have shattered his tailbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results