Delusion - Collateral

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
In Daniel Madison's pdf, Collateral, he teaches a trick (well, move) called Delusion. Here's the official description:
A card is placed face down in the performer's hand. When it is turned face up, that card has changed. Both hands are shown empty with only one card in hand.
I was just wondering if someone could answer a few questions about this for me seeing as this sounds like the highlight of the book (for me, I'm a strange person).

Is it impromptu?

What are the angles like?

How clean are you, especially at the end?

If these could be answered by someone that owns aforementioned pdf, it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Adam B.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
The Angles arent to bad really you have a pretty wide spread of angles not 360 but its not to bad

yes its impromptu

your not clean at the end but there is a move to make you cleaner and it will probably make you fell more comfortable

hope i answered your questions

Cheers
Tom

Ok thanks. But still, what are the angles like? And do you end clean?

The angles aren't bad (once you're good) and you end clean.....sort of. He explains how to end clean. Just thought that I'd add that this is a very difficult move. Once you know how to do it, you'll watch the video and be saying, "How does he do it so quick and good?!" d+M has mad skills.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
The angles aren't bad (once you're good) and you end clean.....sort of.

Now I come to think of it, I have one more question. Is the switched out card in a place where you could get it back on the deck reasonably naturally? Apart from this, it all sounds good.

Difficulty doesn't concern me, I like a challenge and think that if a move is worth doing, it's worth practicing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results