Does Digital Dissolve work?

Dec 13, 2007
Yes... I have it, and i've never been caught... my hands are usually making some slight motion, and if you just don't call attention to it, no one will notice in a million years

Sep 1, 2007
austria
I also own DD, and i have to tell you my initial thoughts after i received it were about the same as yours. anyway, after some practicing i tried it, only with my family at first, and it worked, but not 100%. After that I did some fine tuning and found that it works perfectly.

there are just some minor points that should've been on the DVD in my opinion (although it's not really revealing i'll send you my thoughts via pm). after all, i think it's a very good effect and definitely worth the money ;-)

Oct 28, 2007
of course it works, t11 wouldn't sell it if it didn't work. not to be mean but why would you ask this?

Well I wouldn't ask this if I didn't have the effect. I am just curious as to whether it works in the real world all that well. I live in a small (think under 2000 ppl) town so I get A LOT of repeat audiences. One failed trick is all it takes to stop the believers.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
here is my advice on it

if someone asks you "do a trick"
if you have a coin wallet (i recommend one if you dont) just pull it out of there and do it

if they ask you they dont want to figure out how its done
they are asking you out of sincerity

it works best if you do it in their hands, because in your own hand people think you did something tricky

and finally use it to explain another trick (like "here and there") then you have a reason to do the trick

hope these things help!

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
If you're having doubts, use a clad Kennedy half. That'll solve the problem you have if it's the one I'm thinking of, though using a silver half shouldn't be much of a problem after some practice.

dhtrackie2323, yes...you can hand the spectator one copper and one silver and they won't find a thing.

Anyway, after performing both DD and C/S Transpo, I prefer to use Dusheck's original routine. It's more open and I think it hits harder than DD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results