Forum Suggestion

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
What if you were able to earn rep points for good and helpful posts, but you were unable to "derep" people, meaning you got points for contributing, but couldn't loose points, thus eliminating the drama?

It seems that this is the part people dislike.

Sep 3, 2007
And we wouldn't want that, now would we, FansAlot! ;)

I wouldn't. Then there would be no provocation without substance. I wouldn't be able to express my undervalued opinion. And then... All of us would end up watching "Designer Series etc." like I have to do every day.

Sep 1, 2007
What if you were able to earn rep points for good and helpful posts, but you were unable to "derep" people, meaning you got points for contributing, but couldn't loose points, thus eliminating the drama?

It seems that this is the part people dislike.

Doesn't matter. It would still be used as virtual dick sucking. People would give rep to their friends just for being friends. There would no inherent merit.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Most of the people on the forums know who they should listen to however it is still a good idea. Although say if someone like Steerspike I assume he would get a huge negative rep even though he is one of the smartest people on these forums.

Sep 3, 2007
Wait...you really don't know what Mandalorian is?

No, I really don't. Some sort of marmalade sauce? Let me guess. It is something that most people wouldn't know and you do. Welcome to Magic my friend.

Other than that, let's get back on topic. Bill has something to say.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
And neither am I. I just like it is all. I swarez.

=D I've never been welcomed to magic before. It's so magical.

Are you the same 'Kris Deagle' from the Penguin Forums? If so, you act a lot different here.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results