Genesis physical DVD question

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
I plan to get Genesis (1&2) and not sure yet to get the physical DVDs or the download. Usually I only buy physical DVDs but the customs here are a pain in the neck so I thinking about just downloading it. What would help me with my decision is, do DVDs have chapter selections for each flourish or so? Does it have a nice cover artwork? If so, than the custom-chaos would be worth it opposed to downloading ;) .

A

A J

i dont know
i got it download
you should care about the information inside not the out side
BTW: buy vol. 1 this time
it will last you a year of practice

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I have both volumes on dvd. Sadly no fancy graphic books or anything like that. Just the dvd. The first Volume, everything can be played from start to finish OR by selecting a chapter you would wish to watch. Volume 2 doesn't have a "play all" feature, instead the main menu is just the chapter selection.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Just to quickly chime in, I think the DVD+Download is really worth the extra few dollars, Genesis is such a large DVD that it's a pain in the butt to get to a specific move in the download - trust me! The DVD is nice with the chapter markers I think. Either way, they both get the job done. Thanks!

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
Yeah, I decided for the DVDs - I even got them here in Europe, so I could avoid the customs-chaos. Now I just need to find some else stuff to spend my money here on T11 to bump up my Elite points, haha (but I'm pretty sure it won't be hard)!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results