Going to Magic Live? Let us know...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Going to the Magic Live Convention in Las Vegas? Let us know - theory11 will have an official booth at the convention hosted by Dan White, Tom Isaacson, and many of our other artists - Daniel Garcia, Luke Dancy, Mathieu Bich, Jason England, Apollo Robbins, Chris Kenner, and myself.

If you're going to be at the convention, definitely make sure you're hooked into the official theory11 twitter account for some freebies and giveaways at the convention. We'll also be debuting Chris Kenner's limited edition SUPERFLY at the convention, manufactured by Jamie Schoolcraft.

May 31, 2008
I wish I could go, I've never been to anything like it. My uncle loves Vegas and magic, maybe I can convince him to take me...nah...it will never happen.

I hope everyone has a good time though.

Aug 13, 2009
is there any way for non attendees to get into the marketplace? I just moved to vegas and am just getting into magic, I would love to check out the marketplace tuesday night after I get off work.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this year - but I expect a lot of Member Diaries direct from the front lines.

Be sure to stop by our booth and say what's up, guys!

Dec 14, 2007
As of last week there were some registrations available (basically, people with registrations have had conflicts and magic magazine is helping fill those seats.) So, if you can get out there, call magic magazine asap and reserve a spot. If protocol follows previous years, one day passes will not be available.

See you there.

Brad Henderson

Nov 8, 2007
Just got to the South Point hotel. Came in solo. They have bowling here! Anyone up for a game or hitting the strip?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results