Goodbye Patter

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
If you have different bill sizes then its pretty much over with, however you can do a simple hundred dollar switch with just one bill if you wanted to. You wave one bill folded and it turns into another bill.

Perhaps 5 and 1 transpo would be good, I believe it could work with different bill
sizes.

Or he could out paper the same size as the bills he wants to change and presto.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
I am so sorry rdchopper. I nearly wasted your money. The people here showed me how stupid I was being. I am sorry for my idiotic and moronic behaviour, NEVER listen to any of my recommendations. Sorry.

:(

May 9, 2008
Or he could out paper the same size as the bills he wants to change and presto.

Exactly, great point. Just because different denominations of bills are different sizes, does not mean you can't change them from paper with denominations written on the paper to actual bills.

Nov 10, 2007
I am not sure if you arleady have this or not but I would think Static by David Jade, would be an awesome trick fr this types of a situation.
Hope this helps and Congraluations.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
That is like the COOLEST IDEA I have read in a while, if I can get some input and know if this can be done with Prophet, then Im buying it right now.

RDC:

This is COMPLETELY possible to do with Prophet, however, I'd recommend Extreme Burn over prophet, because it is easier, and some changes are more visual. You just have to make sure the paper you cut out to look like bills is exactly the same size as the bills.

May 9, 2008
Goku, I hope you were being sarcastic.... don't listen to some of these douchebags. You were just trying to be helpful. I own Gecko and think it's a great gimmick, definitely not a garbage gimmick. You've probably done a lot of research on the gimmick and found that there is a lot of good things to say about the Gecko. These other people don't own it either, they just read from certain people that it wasn't a good gimmick. So how would they know it's garbage? HERESAY. Some people expect their gimmick to do all of the work for them, and if there are ANY drawback, they toss it out the window. Yes, the Gecko makes noise, and yes it does require a reset, but used in the right environment, and in a creative way (other than simply a vanish) it can have a powerful impact on people.

Nov 10, 2007
That is like the COOLEST IDEA I have read in a while, if I can get some input and know if this can be done with Prophet, then Im buying it right now.

That idea is actually the originated idea for this gimmick. It was you take four pieces of paper and change them into money.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I am not sure if you arleady have this or not but I would think Static by David Jade, would be an awesome trick fr this types of a situation.
Hope this helps and Congraluations.

But the problem is that most magic needs to be done in a walkaround situation, and it would be kind of messy looking where the card ended among all those feet :)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX

Well your in luck because you CAN do it with Prophet!! with only 3 easy payments of 29.95!! oh wait...nevermind.

Yeah tom isaacson actually advises to do it with paper if you dont have matching sizes or cant spare the hundreds to make the gimmick.

Nov 10, 2007
RDC:

This is COMPLETELY possible to do with Prophet, however, I'd recommend Extreme Burn over prophet, because it is easier, and some changes are more visual. You just have to make sure the paper you cut out to look like bills is exactly the same size as the bills.

OR, you could get slow burn which is even better and is a slow morp of bills.

Nov 10, 2007

But the problem is that most magic needs to be done in a walkaround situation, and it would be kind of messy looking where the card ended among all those feet :)

You can control how far the card shoots out just bye having them placing it back into a different part if the pack. It can shoot oout only 8 inches or like 5 feet. Idk just a suggestion.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Well your in luck because you CAN do it with Prophet!! with only 3 easy payments of 29.95!! oh wait...nevermind.

Yeah tom isaacson actually advises to do it with paper if you dont have matching sizes or cant spare the hundreds to make the gimmick.

Hahaha, the first part made me LOL.

Anyway, yeah I think it would be a nice idea to add those kind of things, you know? Other things rather than just cards? ;)

Time to look for reviews and performance videos of both Prophet and EB.....

Jul 19, 2009
hay rd, try coin one NOW THATS VISUAL!! and maybe u could try the daniel Gracie projects twisted and the one where cigarette finds there card l..ol and pressure and symphony are very visual. hope i helped

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Yeah, I also was thinking the same thing, the thing I noticed yesterday is that people can get somewhat intimidated by the camera, so they tend to do exactly what I ask them to do and hecklers and smart guys usually refrain from doing something akward or messing up te trick because they know they can end looking bad in the cam. That's a good thing I guess and it could play in my favour.

BTW,I think that panic is also a great choice of a trick, I already own it so I'll let you guys know how that played :).

sanders in extreme burn reccomends using paperclippings or blank peices of paper or other currencies of the same size as your bills to do the change.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results