Apr 16, 2017
First off sorry if this is in the wrong section this is my first post. It's a question about a product, just not one of T11's.

So I have been sitting here for about the last hour nostalgically reminiscing about my path through magic, and pondering what made me start it all. Something I hadn't put much thought into before.

I remembered that long before I began doing card tricks, when my brother and his friend were much younger they used to practice their hand at all the magic kits that we used to get around Christmas time. My brothers friend spent a lot of time building his slight of hand skills with a deck and still carries on today. I was eager to join in with what the older boys were doing and my brother's friend gave me one of his old decks of cards. I treasured it and tried a few card tricks which weren't very good. My mother told me they looked a little old and that they were hard to read so I should chuck them away. I did, much to my regret now.

BFG1.jpg

After doing some hunting I think this is what they looked like. I have searched and searched but I can't find them anywhere. I'm in the UK so it makes it hard with massive US postage costs. If anyone knows where I can find a deck of these it would mean a lot.

Happy Holidays
:)
Mike

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results