Guardians 2nd Edition ever going to be released?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we will be posting an update on the 2nd Editions VERY soon. Be on the lookout.

Thanks for your patience fellas (and ladies)!

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I wanna get a picture of Wayne on my shirt saying "my idol". lol.
Nahh, no offense to Wayne, but I'm not one of his crazy ass fans with OCD.

. . . But I am a big fan.

Aug 31, 2007
I wanna get a picture of Wayne on my shirt saying "my idol". lol.
Nahh, no offense to Wayne, but I'm not one of his crazy ass fans with OCD.

. . . But I am a big fan.

I have a piece of used toilet paper that Wayne had stuck to his shoe, I'll sell it to you for 300.00 or you can bid on it at Ebay.

I also have his wax strip from the spa when he got a bikini wax.

And to the winner of my Auctions I am giving them some of Wayne's nose hair clippings for free.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I have a piece of used toilet paper that Wayne had stuck to his shoe, I'll sell it to you for 300.00 or you can bid on it at Ebay.

I also have his wax strip from the spa when he got a bikini wax.

And to the winner of my Auctions I am giving them some of Wayne's nose hair clippings for free.

You call yourself a fan?
I have some of his blood, skin and hair cells, along with his saliva, so that once human cloning becomes possible, I'll be more than ready. *evil laugh*

Aug 31, 2007
You call yourself a fan?
I have some of his blood, skin and hair cells, along with his saliva, so that once human cloning becomes possible, I'll be more than ready. *evil laugh*

I am not going to even say what I have Frozen in the Freezer. I have the first tooth he ever lost and the last one I paid someone to knock out. I also Have a pair of his stained thongs. I went through his trash just to find his nail clippings.

But I am not really a fan I sell most of his stuff except for this one shirt I stole why he was in the shower it was drenched with his sweat , I made a pillow out of it and I will never wash it. I still have a piece of gum he spit out that he spit out too, must be good gum because I have had it over a year and it still has flavor.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
So! I bet your all wondering where Wayne's violet shoelace went. I have it in my hands as we speak. I'll never sell this baby.

When I yell Rosey, she comes to me.

P.S.
I also potty trained it.
:)

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we will be posting an update on the 2nd Editions VERY soon. Be on the lookout.

Thanks for your patience fellas (and ladies)!

I'm looking forward to the 2nd editions. However, I won't be getting them until I see some reviews (Fool me once...). Do you guys get to try them out at all? Did you guys not realize that the first editions clumped and didn't fan properly? Didn't you guys work for E with all their 2nd editions? Or is it one grand marketing scheme (which is fine. That's how business works)? Did you guys sell those cards knowing they were poor quality and expecting to release a 2nd edition? Is that the strategy learned from E or is it just that you didn't know what you were getting from USPCC?

Don't worry about responding, I'm just ranting a bit after trying to use my Guardians again.

Looking forward to a future quality edition. ;)

j

Sep 2, 2007
I'm looking forward to the 2nd editions. However, I won't be getting them until I see some reviews (Fool me once...). Do you guys get to try them out at all? Did you guys not realize that the first editions clumped and didn't fan properly? Didn't you guys work for E with all their 2nd editions? Or is it one grand marketing scheme (which is fine. That's how business works)? Did you guys sell those cards knowing they were poor quality and expecting to release a 2nd edition? Is that the strategy learned from E or is it just that you didn't know what you were getting from USPCC?

While I agree with you that the 1st Editions clumped up, for me, it was a minute problem -- I was able to fix it with a couple of textbooks, and they have worked fine for me since then.

If you ever have a problem with a product, be sure to submit a support ticket, as, while I recognize that many people experienced a problem with the Guardians, many also did not, the production process for the Guardians, or any deck of cards, involves machines that are made by humans, and, as a result, is not perfect -- there will always be a percent error, misprints, etc., in regards to any production of a good or service.

Furthermore, if you are disappointed or displeased with your purchase, you may want to take advantage of theory11's guarantee.

Nothing is perfect -- the 2nd Edition will improve upon the 1st Editions, just as the 3rd Edition will improve on the 2nd -- don't take my word on it, wait for reviews, or some friends to get it, and let them help you decide whether you should get it.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results