Help to reverse a spell (new witch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
So 2 days ago I casted a love spell on someone. It wasn't black magic I just invited him to approach me with his own will. I still regret it though and I want to undo it but I don't know how. Can somebody help please? I also used a candle and a piece of paper to cast it if that's helpful. Should I burn it or sth?

Oct 19, 2015
This is a joke right? The best magic I know to control other people is to actually talk to them face to face and tell them what you are thinking or wanting....no magic to it! If he doesn't get it call the cops....

....Just because many on here claim to be magicians...does not mean we 'believe' in casting spells, witch craft, mind control, etc. I am sure their are a few exceptions, but the majority here are performers and see magic as an art form!

So 2 days ago I casted a love spell on someone. It wasn't black magic I just invited him to approach me with his own will. I still regret it though and I want to undo it but I don't know how. Can somebody help please? I also used a candle and a piece of paper to cast it if that's helpful. Should I burn it or sth?
That's what you get when you buy products from SansMinds!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
We need @RealityOne to give a book recommendation list for them to fix this issue.

Two ideas. First, perform the Anniversary Waltz or Paul Harris's Twilight Angels backwards. Second, perform Luke Jermay's Divided by Hate from his book Building Blocks. I'm also thinking that there has to be something by Robert E. Neale that covers this.

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
As the others said already, this is a forum for magic tricks, not actual witchcraft. Although I don't necessarily believe in magic spells and that stuff, I suggest getting the help of an actual wiccan. Good Luck

Aug 15, 2017
um...ask professor Dumbledore? That guy's a genius.
You can also check out Weasley Wizard Wheezes if something there can help you out.

And excuse me...
you are not supposed to discuss real magic in front of Muggles!
You have broken the decree, I am gonna inform the Ministry and they will send you a howler! Just hope you don't have your wand snapped!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You can also check out Weasley Wizard Wheezes if something there can help you out.

And excuse me...
You have broken the decree, I am gonna inform the Ministry and they will send you a howler! Just hope you don't have your wand snapped!

Rude.

Oct 19, 2015

And excuse me...

Best reply yet! Fight fire with fire........................................!

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Aug 15, 2017
Aw man...it was meant to be a joke as I thought the person who asked the question was sorta joking too.
But if it offended @idkhnstl am honestly sorry for being a douchebag (?).
But in that respect, yeah, I don't believe in witchcraft because I have never experienced anything to prove me otherwise...so...

Anyways, why do I feel like there's some mysterious puzzle in the choice of your name @idkhnstl? Like, 'I don't know...' something something?
Anyways, sorry if I did offend anyone!

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results