How big are loops?

Sep 27, 2007
Cenozoic, Oligocene
I'm not talking about Yigel's ones, I know that they are pretty small, but can stretch a lot.

But something like from Silk Worm Elastic IT, how big of a piece to do people mostly cut to make a loop?

Eh.

Im just gonna tell you straight up, loops are amazing peices of magic to work with. The bottom line is that yigals loops are very impractical. The elastic is too fine, and i broke all of them in a 2 day period of performing. You can buy some good, durable transparent elastic thread at Joann's fabrics or any other good fabric store.

Yigal's loops work well on objects like pencils, pens, sunglasses and smaller cutlery, but it can sometime detir you from performing because you think it might break if your moving half a deck of cards. They are great to use, and making your own loops are hard but if you can grab a 5 pack and see what you think. And they're not very big at all, except I cant give you exact length because they stretch pretty far.

-RA69

Nov 5, 2007
I enjoy Yigal's loops and they are thin, but that makes them less visible. I have performed a rubberband float in a daylight filled room, I just make sure I am wearing something that breaks up profiles.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results