How did you do that?

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
well Whenever I get that response to a quick color change I do like shapeshifter or the ego change, I say "Like this." Then I do the change again and they freak out.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I seem to use/enjoy this one, credit goes to a good friend from the PenguinForums: Bust out your business card and say "I have no idea, but if you find out, seriously call me!"

V.

May 12, 2009
If I'm just doing random walk-arounds, I just say "It's not how I did it that matters. But why I did it. Think about it."
Then just walk away or just continue performing.
I found that it causes confusion and makes them forget to figure out how it's done, but to just enjoy the show.

Apr 7, 2009
I've been teaching these cards to do this since they were very little.another i like to use when they ask that question is "very well obviously" with a sly grin

Jul 9, 2008
studio city CA
i once had an old korean lady look at me absolutely terrified during a street PK touch routine then ran away shouting, my half korean friend was laughing his ass off and when i asked him what she said, he said that she was calling me the devil

but on the occaisons where thyd rather know how to do it than run away in fear i usually reply, "with impeccable skill" or "by not having a social life" or "did what?"

Jul 27, 2008
www.youtube.com
when im asked how did you do that i say any of the following..

1. how did you do that ?
2. with my hands.
3. your dumb ( friends and family )
4. very badly ( when its good then do one better )

there are many that i base on enviorment when i think of more ill let you know

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
That one is freaking epic. I am going to have to steal that (I mean give proper credit to someone I don't know...)

Lol...Same thoughts here...it's epic.

He said it was fine if I used it, I don't think he would mind if other's used it.

So go ahead and use it...lol

V.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
How did you do that?::
~ I have no f***ken clue
~ If I told you Id have to kill you (joking)
~ S**t happens....idk...(shrugs shoulders)
~ (gives a spectator a hug and walks away)
:D:D

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
"Very well thank you" seems to work very well for me- the spectators understand then that you aren't going to tell them and also gives them a joke.

It works perfectly in the middle of my street show- gets a big laugh

Oct 22, 2008
"How did you do that??"

"How did I get here? O well you take route 17 down the parkway..."

It always gets a laugh and totally changes the subject or I just say, "I take a deck of cards and I do a trick" lol so simple

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results