Is the Clipshift an overused move?

i agree totally with RCchopper. i mean, not to bash jay sankey at all, but alot of his effects use the DL. So, if we have a lot of good magicians performing the clipshift a lot, then why are people *****ing about it? Its a good move, and if poeple want to use it, let em use it, if you dont want to use it, do something else. Does it really matter? Why don you all talk about something worth talking about? Like NEW moves, and how bad the magic community is today. ITs f*****, and its because all we do is *****, and don do anything about it. You all are just words on a screen. Actions speak soo much louder than words, and your actions say " well i want to complain, but i dont want to do **** about it." just some thoughts, bash me if you like.

peace.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
It doesnt matter if they use the clipshift when they're performing.
If they dont take advice on how to perform and use the move then so be it.
I think what the majority of people here are tired of are those millions of clipshift videos that are all exactly identical. I stray away from these videos but its hard to not notice them when they're everywhere.

Because at no point did you actually express a coherent thought.

um ok, why dont you ***** about all the tivo videos out there? what about every single double lift video? You all are talking about how its bulls*** that the clipshift is overused. its a utility move. A slieght. If someone likes it, they perform it. The real question should be, why arnt people practicing the stuff they perform, not "is the clipshift an overused move?"

May 31, 2008
um ok, why dont you ***** about all the tivo videos out there? what about every single double lift video? You all are talking about how its bulls*** that the clipshift is overused. its a utility move. A slieght. If someone likes it, they perform it. The real question should be, why arnt people practicing the stuff they perform, not "is the clipshift an overused move?"

What does that have to do with the fact that you wrote that previous post in gibberish?

cause peeps prlly wont listen.

I studied internet Gibberish for a few months, and I have no idea what that means.

Sep 1, 2007
um ok, why dont you ***** about all the tivo videos out there?

I do. Choke on it.

You all are talking about how its bulls*** that the clipshift is overused.

Because it is, and nobody does anything even marginally interesting with it. It's a waste of time. Again, I ask would you want a musician to record an entire album in the same key?

The real question should be, why arnt people practicing the stuff they perform, not "is the clipshift an overused move?"

Completely irrelevant to the discussion.

I do. Choke on it.

Because it is, and nobody does anything even marginally interesting with it. It's a waste of time. Again, I ask would you want a musician to record an entire album in the same key?

Completely irrelevant to the discussion.

what im saying is, why worry about them? what has worrying about them ever done for you? And are you sure noone does anything even marginally interesting with the clipshift? youve seen every video on the clipshift and not one of them is even marginally interesting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9yge-tYdZc

try this, if you dont think this is marginally interesting, then man, you must be bored all the time.

Sep 1, 2007
what im saying is, why worry about them? what has worrying about them ever done for you?

Yes, why ever criticize anything? Why demand absurd, petty things like standards and originality? That's for fags!

try this, if you dont think this is marginally interesting, then man, you must be bored all the time.

Visually impressive, but another crotch shot video so it loses points automatically. And it's just another card location with no inherent motivation. It's eye candy, nothing else.

Don't assume I'm in a state of perpetual boredom just because I'm not as easily impressed as you rabble. That video is something magicians are going to violently masturbate to. But I think like a layperson.

But I think like a layperson.

apparently. not the brightest though. Every layperson ive shown this to goes ape**** over it. Magicians, not so much. they think its a nice application, but no they dont masterbate violently to it.

as far as the critizing goes, how about critzing to make things better, instead of like being a ***** about everything? almost all the posts ive seen you do are like negative. so fagish? yes.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Yes, why ever criticize anything? Why demand absurd, petty things like standards and originality? That's for fags!

Visually impressive, but another crotch shot video so it loses points automatically. And it's just another card location with no inherent motivation. It's eye candy, nothing else.

Don't assume I'm in a state of perpetual boredom just because I'm not as easily impressed as you rabble. That video is something magicians are going to violently masturbate to. But I think like a layperson.

Actually you are incorrect sir, Magicians aren't going to wank to it. Most will just laugh at close the browser.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
apparently. not the brightest though. Every layperson ive shown this to goes ape**** over it. Magicians, not so much. they think its a nice application, but no they dont masterbate violently to it.

as far as the critizing goes, how about critzing to make things better, instead of like being a ***** about everything? almost all the posts ive seen you do are like negative. so fagish? yes.

In all else, they didn't do ape **** because they thought it was good, they did it, because they thought it was impressive. Like a Motor cross guy doing a triple back flip.

Sep 1, 2007

It's nice eye candy. But I can do more with a key card and a brief explanation of how mind reading works than most magicians can do with the various clipshift tricks. Sorry, but I'm looking for something more than a cute distraction.

Translation: I don't kiss enough ass.

Give constructive criticism. Like you'd actually take it? I've offered mountains of advice in my time here. I keep going back to the same advice and have helped numerous people. But some like you don't take it and just dismiss me as too negative because I don't like your videos.

Whoop-dee-****, you got someone to scream. Just like every other wannabe out there with a copy of Stigmata or Dangerous. Professionals know that an "ape****" reaction is not the pinnacle achievement of a magician. A lot of people here however get a scream and then block out any and all criticism regardless of how constructive because they assume they're King **** on Turd Hill.

why judge? your just like the rest of the rabble. and easily impressed? who ever said ANYthing about that?

Just like the rest of you? How so? Care to back that up, kid?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results