Lethal and The Trilogy

Mar 10, 2008
alright, i'm looking at lethal and trilogy right now (to purchase...)

i've been asking people for quotes on their lethal dvds and i've been getting numbers way over 100 dollars.

should i just save money and go with trilogy? is lethal really worth that much?

thanks.

Although this doesn't answer your question, I would like to ask who you know is selling Lethal. I too am also looking for it even though it's been said that the release of Dangerous will contain Lethal footage. And not PM me if you'd like.

EDIT: And not intending to buy it before you IF you are planning on it but it sounds like you know more than one person selling it.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I own Lethal, and I'd have to say, it is a great DVD. The flourishes are nice, they're not particularly hard (providing you put the practice in) and you can easily adapt them to suit you.

However, the thing that annoyed me was that everything's in black and white and sometimes it can be hard to see what D+M's doing (especially if you're looking for specifics like finger placement).

Now, I don't own the Trilogy, but in my opinion, I'd get that. It's ridiculous paying $100+ for one flourishing DVD when you can get 3 DVDs full of tricks, flourishes and everything else ( :p ) for even less. Anyway, Dangerous is being released soon with Lethal footage on, and if you buy the Trilogy, you'll have some money left over from the $100 to purchase Dangerous with.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

=]

~The Emogician~

I own Lethal, and I'd have to say, it is a great DVD. The flourishes are nice, they're not particularly hard (providing you put the practice in) and you can easily adapt them to suit you.

However, the thing that annoyed me was that everything's in black and white and sometimes it can be hard to see what D+M's doing (especially if you're looking for specifics like finger placement).

Now, I don't own the Trilogy, but in my opinion, I'd get that. It's ridiculous paying $100+ for one flourishing DVD when you can get 3 DVDs full of tricks, flourishes and everything else ( :p ) for even less. Anyway, Dangerous is being released soon with Lethal footage on, and if you buy the Trilogy, you'll have some money left over from the $100 to purchase Dangerous with.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

=]

~The Emogician~
Ditto.

Right on the nail buddy

Good Luck

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Lethal is freakin' pwnage. I don't see why anyone would want to sell it... (unless of course they have mastered all the cuts or don't like his style.... or maybe they have made a copy :eek:...)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results