Look what I found

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Fair enough, but how is telling people about a deck on ebay advancing the art of magic? This is a magic forum, not a rare cards discussion forum.

perhaps t11 should have an off-topic category

off-topic=general discussion
general discussion= discussion about anything to magic in general...am i wrong?

Jan 8, 2009
Haha, I just thought it was cool that someone was selling it.. Since apparently MANY people here list eBay links for cards....

Oct 22, 2008
We as magicians need to get over our obsession with cards and advance our magic. The cards impress NO ONE! Let the performance do the talking.

You guys i actually agree with most of what he is saying here. Basically when you are having someone pick a card weather its with jerry's nuggets or say some tally-hos, if it were a spectator most of them wouldn't even know the difference. If you had such a deck that was shown on this forum, so ok it may be kool that it's signed and for collectors but when you where to maybe perform with a deck like this or a super high quality deck, it's not like when they take a card they'll say, "WOW THESE CARDS ARE AMAZING QUALITY!" or most likely not.

Nov 10, 2007
I would never use these and real life nor do I want to. These are simply for my collection. This is a great collectors item and am willing to go up to 100$ for this deck of cards.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Fair enough, but how is telling people about a deck on ebay advancing the art of magic? This is a magic forum, not a rare cards discussion forum.

perhaps t11 should have an off-topic category

I would think that because it has to do with the Bucks, and there was a video in the media section of them using the deck during the show...it may have, I don't know, some relevance to this forum.

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results