Luke Jermay Should...

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I've heard that his stuff is really advanced Mentalism.
I'm still waiting to get my copy of 13 Steps before I do ANYTHING advanced...

It is simple but not easy. Suggestion is something that some people can get down easy and some may take a while. You need good acting and build a good rapport. If your 12 or 13 it would be impossible for someone to take you seriously with this stuff.

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
I think Luker Jermay shouldn't join Theory 11 because he is with Penguin and has no skills at all. Let alone he is releasing D-grade material on penguin and is actually dumb to even consider penguin. Theory11 is great the way it is because these guys are the real deal.

Luke Jermay has some mad skills. Yes his decision to release with penguin is regrettable, but that doesn't mean he sucks. Because he does not suck.

And he isn't releasing D-Grade material at all. 7 Deceptions, Building Blocks and Skullduggery are top quality, and his other material he is releasing isn't bad either.

But I don't agree he should join T11, because it is ok for great magicians not to be with T11. Maybe he'll make an appearance, but I think things are great the way they are.

Ty

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Mentalism isn't my focus right now, so I'm not too worried about it.
However, I do like the names of Luke's products.
Skullduggery, Coral Fang. Those just sound awesome.

Sep 1, 2007
It is simple but not easy. Suggestion is something that some people can get down easy and some may take a while. You need good acting and build a good rapport. If your 12 or 13 it would be impossible for someone to take you seriously with this stuff.

I did For Andruzzi to a friend of mine only 3 days after watching it, and only after an hour of practice. And it worked. Does that mean I'm gifted? I know it means I'm also stupid for doing it that early but hey, it worked. How ever, now I take my time with the effects.

Just a suggestions here. We are all Magicians and I know we have our opinions. Out of respect, I don't think we should bash any Magician on here.

If their style does not match your personality, that is one thing, but to say someone has no skills is another.

just my $.02

Sep 1, 2007
I have read every one of his works on the market and some that aren't and I love his work. For any of you that have also read some of his stuff, I would assume that you would realize that it is abundantly obvious that he is in a whole other genre of magic when compared this site. He would not fit in...And no, when I say "work" I don't mean those little rip offs that he teaches on Penguin...That is not what he is known for in magic, not even close. He didn't revolutionize mentalism by a sandwich routine...

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Sep 2, 2007
HA! luke jermay's book are nothing.
Having seen him in vegas, and having talked with him for quite some time, we each did an effect for each other. his blew me away, his performance is amazing, his showmanships is top notch, and teh man makes you feel like he's your friend right away, a lot of charisma.

As for that 12 and 13 years old not being able to do this remark. I agree and Disagree.

I am 13 years old, and I consider myself a master of suggestion. But this is for a few reasons. I am a natural born talker, and I am good with words. Everythign I do suggests that I am an equal to adults, the way I dress, act and everything else. I command respect. Nottice that I do not demand it. SOme of you will know what that means....

As for me performing? perfroming suggestion with kids my own age (8th grade) is not a problem. And since the word is spread, most adults have already heard of me, and expect that i CAN do these things....I could go on and on, but mum is home now, and I have homework..XP

nick nack pattywack give a dog a bone!

P.S....hello

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results