magic

Mar 16, 2012
hey guys i have alot of magic videos, and alot of cards as well . i want to kno wat u think of my magic collection. heree wat i got here we go....ninja 1, ninja 2, ultimate guide to the ambitious card, tool (gimmick equipped) dangerous vol 1 and 2 Daniel madison, the trilogy and and then some, metal eric jones, silver dream justin miller, arcane gaff deck and dvd, this is mentalism, and david stone vol 1 and 2. the cards i have is black arcanes, white arcanes, gold arcanes (sealed) i also have a brick of smoke and mirrors v6 signed by dan and dave, and alot of other cards as well. so if ur interested just leave a comment.

thanks,
corey

I don't think he's selling or trading. This reads more like a bragging thread. To which, addressing the OP, I think you have a good foot in the door, but I would encourage you to continue your development by spending some time in books as well. Mark Wilsons Complete Course In Magic is one that quickly comes to mind. Tarbell is another, quickly followed by Royal Road or Bobo's.

I understand the need to brag about your collection. You're proud of it, and you should be! Just keep striving to learn more, and do better magic. I don't think you can go wrong with that.

Also please be careful about your spelling and grammatical errors when you post things on the forums. Unless English isn't your first language, grammatical errors like not capitalizing I, or spelling Know, What, and You short hand style will only result in getting you trolled and not taken very seriously by the older members on this board.

Welcome to Theory11 Corey. I hope you learn a lot while you are here with us.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Welcome to the forums dude :)
It looks like you have enough magic stuff to keep you busy for a long, long time. I like to keep it simple. I own 3 or 4 DVDs, and 15 or 20 books. I keep myself well read on what is out there, who is performing what and what is available on the market. That seems like very little compared to your impressive collection but it's all that I need to do magic in my capacity. What I have lets me perform at birthdays, small parties, stand up and walk around.

It looks like you've hit the ground running, I hope you learn the magic well and become a great performer:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results