"Matrix Lean"

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by canadamagic, Jul 28, 2009.

1. I have seen this a couple of times and have a general idea for how it is done, but i have also heard that if it is done wrong it can be very dangerous, does anyone have any idea where i can safely purcase this trick from and about how much it would cost? As well if the "Matrix Lean" is the correct name for the effect.

http://decknique.net/forums/thread:9171

2. Well, in the video you linked to, the guy is using his own method. I had an eBook that explained a method, but it was really impractical, and quite time-consuming to build. I also remember it being unsafe.

3. You are only partially correct, that is Cyrils version of this SUSPENSION. You didn't call it a levitation but I just wanted to stop any unneeded flapping of gums calling this a levitation.

4. I hope its just a curency difference on that site it says a key is 180$, is there anyway to build one of these?

And thank you to those who comented.

5. According to the guy who posted it right here in the media section:

"I made this effect myself, having worked hard on the blueprints."

6. Anyone, willing to share how to make the gimmick for rex' supernatural man?
    or so called, matrix suspension??

7. I am a little skeptical of the statement but I am not one to judge.

8. Wouldn't "sharing" be considered exposure?

Just a thought.

-PTG