Most Difficult Card Magic

Nov 25, 2008
I was just curious to know the hardest card magic book or DVD out there.I am sure that "BY FORCES UNSEEN" by earnest earick is on the book list
Post your opinions.

Nov 25, 2008
i am not here to find out whether laymen can catch you.I am here to find out the hardest card books or DVDs out there.Keep posting!

Nov 25, 2008
hard books:
1)by forces unseen
2)drawing room deceptions
3)Complete Works of Derek Dingle

post more hard books and DVDs.

Apr 24, 2008
You were asking in which order to read the books you have..
After you master everything in them, look for harder stuff.

it's all very relative - depending upon your current skill level & how much you wish to challenge yourself.

once you've got a good understanding of the 'fundamentals' of sleights or flourishing, then choose 3 or 4 effects to focus on at a time - make sure each is something that you both enjoy/want to do & something that challenges you - get the all moves wired and most importantly - make the effect 'your own' before moving on, then once you've moved on - continue to practice them regularly..

the magic is not in the mechanics of an effect (easy or difficult) - the magic is in you - even the most basic books & dvds can yield incredible effects when given the right performance.. and everything is difficult to truly "master"..

Apr 27, 2008
While there are magic sleights simple and hard hitting its somewhat best to keep to what he asks. If he wants to practice them to get better or just something to do then just name some stuff. Not being rude just saying sometimes it's best to just answer OP.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think people nowadays are getting too caught up with learning the newest, hardest moves out there while they are failing to appreciate the true gems in magic which of course are, the easy tricks.

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results