My Aunt on A&E

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Amazing Tarquin, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I got to go, client showing up. Enjoy you agressive "prove it" ways of thinking. Don't beleive in magic then someday watch the magic of childbirth of your own child... you will change you mind but since you cannot give birht then she will have to "prove it"

2. Funny how you include yourself with others that are here. How do you know how they feel? Prove it

3. Naturally, nothing is going to change throughout this thread though. He wont provide proof for himself because there is none. Maybe something that would fool a laymen but we'd rip it apart, hand it back and say "try again".

4. I'd consider myself part of the "we" in those regards. So there, he's got a we.

5. I would fall into the crowd of "we" also..

6. That was satire actually. I don't speak for anyone other than myself.

7. Hey everyone, I see this thread going nowhere and I'm sure everyone else will agree. As I said before, people will believe what they want to believe. Personally, I don't believe in psychics, but that's my opinion. Others can believe in them if they choose to. I think this thread ran its course.

-Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.