My Magic Show...

Well, I finally have got the 26th off from work and am ready to do some performing for the younger kids. I am pretty pumped up about it. However, I did run into some problems but have thankfully overcome them and still have about a half hour show. The perfect amount of time. So, anyway, I have updated my routine list and here it is:

UPDATED ROUTINE...

MY ROUTINE...

Crossed- You cross your arms right over left and lock them and twist to the left but the magician is the only one who gets his arms undone.

Wand From Wallet- My magic wand (1 foot long) is pulled out of a 4 inch wallet.

Sponge Balls- My own routine

(Produce a card box and say "Do you know what these are?" When they say Cards I say "No. Rope." And pull rope from the box

Torn and Restored Rope- Cut it in half, tie it together, then pull the know off. good as new.

(Produce a real deck of Cards.)

2 Card Monte- I give them the 2 black aces talk about switching them then pull them out from my pocket and they have jokers.

Ambitious Card- my own version. (adapted for a large class.)

David Stone's: Ghost- You select say a two of diamonds. I get it wrong. Then it changes in their hand and the deck melts leaving me with all the twos.

(Produce a new deck of cards in a humorous way...)

GRAND FINALE: Angle Zero- Torn corner appears anywhere. The corner will be appearing in an envelope on the wall where they won't notice it until pointed out. (Really is the exact corner.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results