Dec 4, 2018
Hi everyone, I came to the Theory11 forums to find out if the color change I independently came up with has been created before. I want to make sure I actually created it before taking credit for the sleight. I have an entire process of getting the card to the point that you see in the video. However, due to being deployed and not having ample amount of time to do a whole video this is all I could supply on the forum. If anyone has seen this sleight before and has knowledge of where to find it I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve been doing my own research and haven’t been successful of finding prior creations of this. Due to the size of the file the forum will not allow me to post the video so I’ve posted it to Twitter. Here is the link. Thank You. -Colton

https://twitter.com/cyelsel/status/1072722968063684609

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Looks like the Window Change by Jeff McBride to me. Your performance also reminds me of the Starfish Change by Jay Sankey. They are found in Art of Card Manipulation and Hypervisual respectively.

Reactions: RealityOne
Dec 4, 2018
Although my handling is different you hit the nail on the head with the Star Fish change. So it’s not mine after all. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

Oct 19, 2015
When you start developing methods independent of learning from others, it shows you are well on your way to being a magician that creates unique ways of doing your magic. This, to me, shows advanced skills and the probability of creating a very unique performance. Good luck….

Reactions: JoshL8 and YeLLYyy
Dec 4, 2018
When you start developing methods independent of learning from others, it shows you are well on your way to being a magician that creates unique ways of doing your magic. This, to me, shows advanced skills and the probability of creating a very unique performance. Good luck….
Thank you much.

Reactions: Timewise64
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results