New Website!

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
God @#%!# I'm going to fire my microsoft word checking program. I swear to god the next computer I get will be an apple.

I suppose it's pointless at this time to feign ability to spell. I can drive nails into my skull, swallow fire, and pull string from my stomach, but I can't spell to save my life.

A very sheepish thanks to the mistakes pointed out.

Haha, no problem. Hope the site works out :)

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
God @#%!# I'm going to fire my microsoft word checking program. I swear to god the next computer I get will be an apple.

I suppose it's pointless at this time to feign ability to spell. I can drive nails into my skull, swallow fire, and pull string from my stomach, but I can't spell to save my life.

A very sheepish thanks to the mistakes pointed out.

Edit: Spelling and Content should be updated, or fixed. -thanks.

Don't worry I can't spell for my life either.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Good Start.

Biggest thing is ditch Freewebs. Get a real domain name. Theyre not THAT expensive. Also get a better template or at least replace that banner.

Going that extra mile really shows commitment.

Just my $o.o2

-Brad

While I personally had to chuckle at the idea with Dai and what not, I don't think it's a good one. There are some magicians who are enough of a jerk to call me out on that, and it would look bad professionally.
I wouldn't call them jerks, I would call them people with common sense. Vernon's students are known, and the indirect ones show a certain level of dedication to him and with even that, dont consider themselves being taught by Vernon, Marlo or whatever the case may be.

I agree with Ineski. Besides everything said here, I'd express the character more in the site. The only thing I saw are 2 pictures and a video. The lack of artistic expression related the character is a negative point. While not a fan of him magically-speaking, this is one thing I like about Daniel Madison's website designs. Other sites that build on this point include Boris Wilds' and Justin Kredible's.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results