// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Nov 8, 2007
I'd REALLY like a 1-on-1 on the Top Change.

I don't mean just teaching the move--I can do the move (well, too)--but a 1-on-1 that goes into the finer details by someone who has really mastered the move. Like the 1-on-1s for the bottom deal--a whole workshop just on all the finer points of the Top Change. I feel this is one of those moves where there's so much more to the move than just "the move," and an in-depth 1-on-1 from someone who is a real master with it would really be beneficial.

That would be awesome.

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
Why do you people need a 1on1 for the classic pass, there's already a ton of resources out there teaching the classic pass, look it up.

But most ofthem don't go in depth on the classic pass. The mostly go over refinements and variatons. And i Know it i do have other sources.
But a recent view form Aaron fisher ( who has a great pass) whould be really good.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight's a slick one... it's a move, it's over 20 minutes, and it's from a familiar face. And it's been one of the most requested 1-on-1's we've had in the past few months.

Oct 14, 2008
Dog River
But most ofthem don't go in depth on the classic pass. The mostly go over refinements and variatons. And i Know it i do have other sources.
But a recent view form Aaron fisher ( who has a great pass) whould be really good.

Checkout the pass with care dvd, it goes in depth into the classic pass =/

Mar 29, 2008

Who wouldnt want to hear what aaron has to say about the pass?

Tonight's a slick one... it's a move, it's over 20 minutes, and it's from a familiar face. And it's been one of the most requested 1-on-1's we've had in the past few months.

Aaron, Asher, or England would be awesome(oh and kenner)

Nov 18, 2008
CA

Hmmm I got a feeling it's either Fisher or England with the pass. But you never know....

Sep 1, 2007
Let it be Jikh...he's been requested soooo much...JIKH JIKH JIKH JIKH JIKH JIKH JIKH JIKH!!!!!

It's gonna be the classic pass, because everyone's requested it so much.
But of course everyone will get angry because they already know it and want to learn something new. People should probably just make up their minds.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
It's gonna be the classic pass, because everyone's requested it so much.
But of course everyone will get angry because they already know it and want to learn something new. People should probably just make up their minds.

Yeah i have a feeling that's going to happen too. I just hope people rememeber that t11 doesn't have to put out 1on1's. It's a privilege. If you don't like it don't buy it.

P.S Did you really do Jackson 5 while riding your bike???

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yep, loads of practice :D
There's a big downhill before I get to my house, so I ride without hands while doing stuff with cards, good fun.

That's so sick. I can imagine the look on people's faces as you speed by at 30mph doing molecule's. Haha. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results