On The Loss of Michael Jackson :: 06.25.09

Oct 22, 2008
Such an inspiration to me and definitely many people through out not just the US but alot of the world. He has truly inspired many singers we know today as Justin Timberlake, Neyo, etc. and like Jonathan said also magicians and any one looking for ideas. He is truly the king of pop and will nevverr be forgotten no madder what he looks like or mistakes he has made, we all make them.

RIP

MJ

D

Deleted member 2755

A a sad day for all. I was actually listening to his music earlier for the first time in months. Couldn't believe this happened and today too. His contributions to music will not be forgotten. Michael Jackson will be missed. Respect.

-Doug

EDIT: Also, the way I found out about it is troubling too. A friend texted me about it and I thought it was a joke. I didn't believe it until I managed to get to a TV. I was shocked.

I was hoping to be the first to get this thread up here in tribute, but alas work kept me in way to late.

It is indeed true. He was a magical man, an inspiration to many, a hero of my childhood, and he defined an era.

R.I.P MJ The world will be an empty place without you.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I don't even know what to think about that. I'll go change it if that will make you happy.

It was a joke... I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over a joke. So stop trying to be a hero that stands up for all that is good and righteous, because you're not, and nobody is going to believe you are. Odds are, you thought the joke was funny, but you don't want to admit it. Let's continue this via PM, though, because Michael does deserve respect, and I think this thread should continue to give it. In other words, I don't want to be responsible for getting it locked.

Dec 30, 2008
It was a joke... I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over a joke. So stop trying to be a hero that stands up for all that is good and righteous, because you're not, and nobody is going to believe you are. Odds are, you thought the joke was funny, but you don't want to admit it. Let's continue this via PM, though, because Michael does deserve respect, and I think this thread should continue to give it. In other words, I don't want to be responsible for getting it locked.

I never said that it wasn't funny, nor was I trying to defend anything.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Depressing news. Just a few days ago, a video was posted on the internet, with a few 'popies' around his limo. Of course they were all saying stuff like "Oh Micheal we love you!" and stuff, and among the love, a cameraman asked, "Can you still Moonwalk Micheal?". Micheal replied "Why wouldn't I?"

Micheal is now walking on the moon.

R.I.P.

-SM

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
My waitress at dinner tonight was my informant... I thought she was kidding.

Michael's moon walk was the most magical thing I'd ever seen. He will be missed... a true legend was lost today.

Oh, and RIP Farrah Fawcett too. Two in one day!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Such an icon. I spent the whole night watching old performances of his that I remember seeing as a kid and watching over and over again.

I didnt hear his music or even watch anything he did, it was just not what i loved to hear. But the specials and performances i did see they were always very energetic and koreographed to death(i belive no pun itended, correct me if im wrong).

He will be missed,

RIP MJ,

Moonwalk With God!

M

Sep 1, 2007
Such an icon. I spent the whole night watching old performances of his that I remember seeing as a kid and watching over and over again.

JB, I did the exact same thing. A lot of very good music. The, "We are the World" video is amazing, as was his "30th Anniversary" TV special with his brothers.

Such a great performer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results