Original card trick???

Nov 27, 2010
Hey there everyone....I noticed that sometimes people say they create tricks and later find out it has already been published. I myself believe the trick below in original but I am not quite sure. I have never seen this trick out and got the idea for it a little while ago....I would really appreciate if you could tell me if you have seen it or not and also tell me what you think of the trick.
If you have seen it before please try to leave a link!!

Thxs Brian

[video=youtube;DW87lIddBnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW87lIddBnA[/video]

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Woah, long time no see. I'm glad to see that you're back. :)

Well, I do like the idea of putting a peice of tape on the card and writing on the tape instead of the card.

But, why don't you just leave the cards out instead of putting them back in the deck? That would've saved a lot of time.

And you don't need to do it with 3 cards do you? I would only do that with one if you're performing for one person.

But I liked it overall, you've made an improvement. I think I've seen that trick before though, it looks familiar. But I can't really remember what it was called or who it was by.

Jun 1, 2009
Very nice effect, I love prediction/coincidence effects like this.
However, there were a few things I noticed.

1. Before you counted for the first card, your hands went out of frame and I heard a riffling noise, I'm not sure if that was meant to happen, but it seemed fishy.
2. Like Aaron said, why put them back in the deck? And why shuffle? Both seem unjustified, as you could easily put the cards off to the side to ensure no funny business, which is what it seems with the way you did it.
3. Make the cards selected equivalent to the number of spectators, but 4 max. Otherwise it seems to long for one person.

That being said, I did like it, and I don't really have any idea how it's done, but those points will make the effect more streamlined and seem more impossible :)

Jacob

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results