Panic, routine? (Also some thoughts on buying)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey! I recently got panic (yesterday to be exact) and altought I like a lot the method, it was not what I think it was, So a lot of routines I was thinking are not going to work...

As I have said before, I don't buy effects just because they are "cool" for example, exile looks like an incredible effect, but I dont see room for it in my routines and it doesnt fit my style, so I will not buy it.

That's why I bought Panic, I Could see a lot of uses, but I have trouble incorporating it into my routines, so If anyone here that has panic wants to disscus panic, his usses and some routines please send me a PM.

Cheers and have a nice day!:D

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
Panic

If you can't find a way to routine "Panic," then chances are you don't do card magic. Panic was destined to be a card set opener. You start off with panic, transpose the deck with the 4 kings, then pull the full deck out your back pocket and go right into your card set. It sounds like your making this harder than it is and thinking to far into it. Magic is Magic, make sure your effects transition smoothly and make sense, but don't kill yourself with the psychology of a magic routine. That's my advice.

Zack

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
If you can't find a way to routine "Panic," then chances are you don't do card magic. Panic was destined to be a card set opener. You start off with panic, transpose the deck with the 4 kings, then pull the full deck out your back pocket and go right into your card set. It sounds like your making this harder than it is and thinking to far into it. Magic is Magic, make sure your effects transition smoothly and make sense, but don't kill yourself with the psychology of a magic routine. That's my advice.

Zack

What? man, that hurt my feelings, I know that I can use it as an opener...Excuse me if I am trying to give it more uses, I didnt remember that I have to use it as everyone uses it here.

"but don't kill yourself with the psychology of a magic routine."

Man, Its the most important thing! Even Aaron fisher says that!, the tricks is good alone, But in my style of magic, im not going to come up and say "look! Im vanishing the deck!" it has to have some meaning to them, with some good patter it can be a great finishing trick of a routine,sorry if Im trying to think out of the box.:mad:

AaronFisher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
www.aaronfishermagic.com
HI!

I just saw this question and thought you should know that if you check the archives of my blog at aaronfishermagic.wordpress.com, you'll find several thoughts on panic and different ways to incorporate it into your work!

With Thanks,
Aaron

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
sorry man, I didn't mean it like that at all, Maybe I wrote it in a brash way. I didn't mean to come across that way.

sorry man,
Zack

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results