Playing Card Facts

Jul 13, 2009
can we please say goodbye to the myth that all the pips equal 365? weve went on with adding the two jokers and getting a leap year (366) but not all decks of cards have 2 jokers, some come with four, that screws everything doesnt it? im sick of hearing this, its all over the place and even in smokin aces 2, and as many times as i count, and as many times as i do the math with a calculater, i cant reach 365

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

*continues rolling on the ground laughing.*

24hrs later

Hehehheheheh....hehe....heh...hehe...HA!

Anyway I am tired of hearing people rant over small things. A myth this is not, in a normal deck of bicycles you get two jokers. Not talking about specialty decks and novelties. I do not know what you are typing in the calculator, but if you can't come close to 360-367 your doing something wrong. Second why are you posting this when I already mathematically proven that all the VALUES added together plus two jokers is a leap year.

Sooooo in closing, your post is just as un needed as this one, explaining to you why your post is meaningless. Thanks for wasting my time which in turn makes me waist other peoples time after they read this. Don't we feel silly?

Sep 3, 2007
I've spent 5 hours trying to add up the cards to 365. Jacks are worth 11 RIGHT? And crap, the fact that I dropped one wont help in this situation.

Sep 3, 2007
Don't we feel silly?

Hopefully, there is not a lisp attached. Here is a playing card fact that most people don't know. The hearts were actually invented out of spite. People think they are pretty but the original inventor was mad at the time. Hence, the sharp point on the end of the heart...

Sep 3, 2007
The best and truest fact is that there are so many possibilities with a simple deck. Games, magic and just playing around with them. Whoever came up with the idea must have been a chess master. Or, the guy that came up with chess must have liked cards...

Black pieces and white pieces. 16 of each. There are 8 pawns on each side of the board. Half of the pieces are pawns, indifferent cards. Out of the deck, there are 8 indifferent cards. 2 - 9. All of the other cards are substantial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results