Pressure: Daniel Garcia and Dan White

Nov 18, 2008
CA
"It will soon be ringing. Pick up the phone. No pressure."
Doesn't sound like a phone through balloon effect to me. Although this could be talking about the following SNC, which was indeed about a phone (Ring a Riddle).
I really don't know.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
my GUESS is that while you are peforming magic, you can randomly send a picture to their phone of DG holding baloons.....idk, but a cell phone in balloon trick would be killer awesome

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I think its something less amazing than a balloon in cellphone haha.
Maybe a self imploding balloon?
Cellphone in balloon is possible, just not that probable.
How bout... a self inflating balloon.
How bout "being able to suck the helium out of balloon without touching it. You see it deflate and your voice messes up."
How bout you control the flight of a balloon.

Last edited by a moderator:

BMC

Oct 25, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
How bout "being able to suck the helium out of balloon without touching it. You see it deflate and your voice messes up."

Good ideas...

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
I think its something less amazing than a balloon in cellphone haha.

there wee goo those are things that can happen :D nice job man it very problable that if it is an effect with a balloon one of the above will be in the effect... niiceeeee

Jul 22, 2008
I'm sure it will be amazing what ever it is! Afterall, its from DANIEL FREAKING GARCIA!!!!!!:eek: (Let's pray for ninja skills/lego easter eggs on the DVD!) Well My guess would be a phone to balloon. Of course, your guess is as good as mine or Criss Angel's.

Cheers,

DG'S NUMBA ONE HOMIE FO LIFE! Werd.

Jan 30, 2009
Well I didn't believe D.G. was annon cause it was obvious, so now I am going to guess it's the obvious. Cellphone through balloon. o_O

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results