Psychological Subtleties 3

May 1, 2009
UK
Psychological Subtleties remains one of the best selling books in the magic & mentalism community & is considered a basic reference source. Psychological Subtleties was not a book of tricks & routines, PS offers ideas tips & observations of natural human responses that can be inserted into performing situations to make the overall result of an effect much stronger, entertaining & memorable.
Psychological Subtleties 2 picks up where the first book ends, containing complete routines from professionals who understood the value & impact of those ideas in the first book.
Now here comes Psychological Subtleties 3 & it looks as if he's saved the best to last, here's the dust jacket of Psychological Subtleties 3 so you can read what to expect from PS3 http://www.magicinspirations.net/ps3dustjacket.pdf

I myself own Psychological Subtleties one & two, now since PS1 has been long out of print. They are going to be re-printing PS1 with a dust jacket different graphics, etc but with the same content. Those of you that are serious about your magic or mentalism i would recommend theses books too.

Sep 1, 2007
Banachek was talking about this at the lecture. When I have money again, I'll be adding it to my library.

May 31, 2008
I feel so out of it, I don't even have the first book...:( I heard that it was out of print, is that true?

Edit: Nevermind, I googled it.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
It is outta print currently, but as far as I'm aware they're doing a re-print.
DC
Correct. They said "Our plan is to have this available for Banachek's appearance at the Blackpool convention next February in the U.K."

Which I'm sure tickles you to pieces.

Sep 24, 2007
To tell you truth, I'm anticipating the reprint of PS1 more than the release of PS3... they say the reprint will be "new and improved."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results