Questions about Thunderbird and Technique.

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
Does Thunderbird require great palming skills?
And how strict are the angles(I hate angles)?

For Technique, is it pretty practical?
And is it good for street magic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
You hate angles, or you can't be bothered to deal with angles?

Thunderbird does require confident palming, but Lee goes into detail about it. The angles are normal Tenkai angles.

I suck at angles, to me, they're the hardest thing to practice with. I can deal with mostly covered angles like the Marlo Tilt where it's very direct.
I don't wanna go into palming yet as well, I can Tenkai, but I'm not that great, especially with it's parallel-like angles.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
If you're referring to Technique by Matt Mello, it's meh. you probably won't use it. It's a good thing to have for an impromptu moment, but it takes a lot of practice to be any good, and you pretty much need to practice by performing it for others or with a friend. There are much more convincing methods of mind reading that that.

imo

j

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
If you're referring to Technique by Matt Mello, it's meh. you probably won't use it. It's a good thing to have for an impromptu moment, but it takes a lot of practice to be any good, and you pretty much need to practice by performing it for others or with a friend. There are much more convincing methods of mind reading that that.

imo

j

Yes, I am talking about that, it's from Paper Crane. Hmmm, okay, that may be hard for me to do since I don't really have anyone.

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
I can vouch for Technique. It's GREAT. Very easy to get the hang of and will get you into the swing of using bold, direct mentalism.

Worth every penny.

D.

Okay, so is it easy?
And how practical is it?

And does it have other uses other than going up to people can asking them for a two digit number just for a surprise?
Or is it possible to say like, go up to a lady, have them think of the first two digits of their number, then, the next two, then the next two, and so forth?

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
With enough practice, you can duplicate pretty much anything on the pad - As long as it's pretty big.

I found it easy, but I've worked with some similar ideas in the past, Matt's method though, SUCH an improvement on anything I've used in that vein.

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results