rice papers

Mar 6, 2012
i want to buy the rice papers by homer liwag along with deckone are they good and a little question where and how does the saturday night contest work

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I can honestly say that DeckOne is one of my all time favorite decks! They work beautifully and the box is art in itself! The Rice Papers is good but a little different, that being the tricks on it aren't really tricks you say, "Hey let me show you a trick real quick" they're more like the things you would do in between tricks. Just random acts of crazy magic happening at random.

Example, if you were to perform an effect where you need the spectator to sign a card, you would pull a sharpie out and when you uncap and recap the sharpie it becomes a small sharpie then a big sharpie. Things like that. It's a very different kind of magic dvd.

And as for the Saturday Night Contests, the rules and prizes are posted here in the forums in the General Discussions section. You'll know what it is because the topic is called, "Saturday Night Contest".
Basically depending on what the contest is, you may need to record a video of something and you upload it to youtube or any major video sharing site and you post the video in the contest posts. Just follow the rules that they give you and you will be fine.

I hope this helped. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me anything! :)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
i want to buy the rice papers by homer liwag along with deckone are they good and a little question where and how does the saturday night contest work

Speaking of Saturday Night Contest, we are posting one right NOW! So go back and check the General Discussion section and you will find a new challenge tonight.

In regards to Rice Papers, James summed it up very well. It is very visual off-beat magic that you perform in between effects/routines you already do. It's a very nice change of pace if you are going for that style. The DVD/Download also is shot by Homer, and the cinematography is beautiful. Amazing camera work, editing, and an overall feel. It is definitely a piece of art in itself.

Hope we helped you out! If you need anything else, just ask!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results