Rise Against De'vo Vom Schattenreich

Jan 26, 2010
This is a web post for peaple who either dont like Devo or have had a issue with him i know there are going to be people that are going to disagree with me and even insult but thats to be expected but this is designed to put what issues you have had with De'vo hears mine:

1. i put my own video of Me doing my own variation of viverick Not A Tutorial Just A Variation And He Said If I Do That Agian He Was Going To Get Me Done For Copywrite

2. Then I Done A Video Of Me Doing The Cobra Cut In Slo-Mo And He Said This Move Is Underground Moves Dont Post This Again And I Got A 6 Month Ban But Thing Is On The Internet Theres Loads Of Cobra Done In Slowmo!

3 I Put A Post Saying Wich Do You Think Is Better Devo Or Jerry And He Banned Me For That For Life!

So My Conclusion Is

If You Can recreate De'vos Moves He Dosent Like It I Thinks De'vo Dosent Like Any One He Can With Practise Can be So Much Better Than Him I Think He Is Incredibly Rude And If You HAve Simialiar Issues Please Post Hear :confused:

I JUst Read The Truth Hurts
http://www.xcmblog.com/the-truth-hurts

OMG I Cant Belive Devo Can Be Such A C*** Srry Theroy 11 Fr My Swearing But he F***S Me Off

Theres Also A Pic Of Devo (Ugly Bstrd)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously THis Is Ridiculous. Who Cares That Devo Banned You, I Sure Dont, Hes Just A Guy. How About You Dont Go To The Site. And Then You Could Put Up Videos And Post Stuff In Other Places. And What is gonna happen when you Rise against him? make people stop buying his stuff? just trash talk him and have him Sue you for slander? cmon man grow up and get over it. i do not support this cause and think it is ridiculous. Just forget about it. its a frickin forum he kicked you off of.
you arent the first person. just get over the fact and stop trying to have us rise to this ridiculous cause, which isnt even a cause. its just if you dont like this guy then lets all hate him together.
this isnt middle school.

Jul 7, 2008
Norway
I just can't read this. If you want people to read your posts, don't use capital letters in the beginning of every word. It's really annoying. Now, edit the post...

Jan 26, 2010
Chris Wiehl:Thats Fair Enough All i Want Is To See If Anyone Has Had The Same Issue

Haavard:Srry Bad Habit Ill Finish Ot off L8er

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2008
"The Truth Hurts" is already posted it up. Please use the search bar. By the way, this Devo thread is becoming old. Everyone has different styles.

IMO any guy who spends as much time as De'vo does trying to gain approval from people online, has serious issues that need to be worked out. De'vo has proved time and time again how immature he is on all of the various forums. He's has tried to create this certain mysticism about him, but instead of mystery, I see immaturity.

That's just my views on him.

IMO any guy who spends as much time as De'vo does trying to gain approval from people online, has serious issues that need to be worked out. De'vo has proved time and time again how immature he is on all of the various forums. He's has tried to create this certain mysticism about him, but instead of mystery, I see immaturity.

That's just my views on him.

I agree with this, I really don't like De'vo and never will, I don't like him or his style. I likewise don't think that bringing together magicians in revolt against him will do much good either

Sep 1, 2007
This is a web post for peaple who either dont like Devo or have had a issue with him i know there are going to be people that are going to disagree with me and even insult but thats to be expected but this is designed to put what issues you have had with De'vo hears mine:

Two questions.

1. Who are you?
2. Why do you hate punctuation?

so pretty much this is a thread to talk smack about someone no one should care about and just whine about it?
Seems about right?

Pretty much. Because what is the internet if not an angst receptacle?

I have to hand it to the flourishing community though. They have turned De'vo into the magical equivalent of furries. Which is to say he causes less drama than the people who talk about him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results