Rising Card iPhone app - iOS4?

Jun 28, 2010
The way I perform the effect. If the spectator is paying attention at all will and does notice the difference in the app screen and the normal screen of the phone. What I am referring to is the difference in the four bottom buttons, ios3.x has a white crosshatch pattern behind them, ios4.x. Has a three dimensional look like the buttons are sitting on.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Thank you for finally getting the update finished!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! We have many more ideas on this for the future, but the v2 update represents a quantum leap from the original version. New graphics, new features, and better instruction (for people that are downloading it for the first time). Whenever iOS4 technology catches up to the point where we can allow you to choose which deck you'd like to use, we will enable that feature. It was originally scheduled to be in this v2 launch, but adding it in required significant load time when opening the app, so we shelved that idea until we can do so without affecting launch time.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Hey Deryn, What kind of device do you have? Is it jailbroken? Have you been able to do anything with the app yet? Or has it always crashed on launch?

I have an iPhone 4. No it's not jailbroken and it's never launched properly. Everytime I tap the app, a hand with a deck of cards flashes on screen then it returns to my home screen.

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Hmm -- did you have the original Rising Card?

Can you try deleting it and then reinstalling from the App Store? (It might say "Buy" in app store, but it really just re-downloads it for free)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results