178 KB · Views: 52
  • Cards 2.jpg
    Cards 2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Cards 2222.jpg
    Cards 2222.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 60
Dec 30, 2008
I mentioned it a while ago and someone said they had a plate of it next to them I think... I was kinda shocked, but it's the little things like that that make you appreciate life. :p

It became a standing joke between me and my friend after we watched this.

It was me. lol. I'll go get my jar of it and snack on it. Yeah, I do that.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great submissions tonight. Reviewed these with Andrei Jikh a few moments ago to assist in judging, and we are prepared to announce the winner. But first, we'd like to extend congratulations to all for some very impressive photographs, with honorable mention to Jack Webster for his submission here - we loved the action of the shot and you capture the moment well.

But we could only pick one winner tonight, and the photograph that stood out the most to us was by Molawin - his picture here. The photo is well done, poignant, and is inclusive of both the artist and his tools. Amazing work. Congrats to Molawin, and thanks to all for participating tonight. Until next week...

Joe.Carr

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
so all i have to do is bite down on a card and i get 6 decks, no offense but there is nothing special about that picture, shame i missed this one...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results