Saturday Night Contest - A Simple Display of Skill

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I loved tonight's submissions! Each of these was very well done and very fun to watch. Some thoughts:

chriswiehl, your mom's coin bend was awesome! Rneogy, your presentation was a great fit for this contest, and showed an apparent triumph of technical skill. Malibu, it looks like you need an ice pack and some Tylenol, but that is a GREAT effect - and one I have performed on many occasions. wZEnigma, the arm twist was a perfect thought for tonight's contest. The one thing I thought could make it even better was use of a coiled piece of plastic to make the crunchy popping sound - I know that Asi Wind never leaves home without it.

LuseifHo - your presentation was humorous and entertaining throughout - and the deathgrip of your hands would cause an iPhone 4 to lose signal in record time. ayli - I thought the application of the coin vanishing into your eye was both believable and memorable - so kudos on a great concept.

Needless to say, it was very difficult to pick a winner tonight. The entries were top notch, and every single one of you brought your A game. After thorough review of each entry, I have to award tonight's prize to PaulTheIllusionist. Simply put - it was outstanding. The routine, the presentation, the scripting, and the execution - great work. Congrats on the win - and thanks to EVERYONE for participating. Last but not least, King Of Spades, next time you're in NYC, I would be more than happy to film your SNC entry myself. Rock on.

Mar 6, 2010
Wow!!!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I won! Especially for my first entry ever! Thank you everybody for all of the support. I really appreciate it:)

Best Regards

PaulTheillusionist
SNC Winner 7-17-10

Jun 10, 2010
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I won! Especially for my first entry ever! Thank you everybody for all of the support. I really appreciate it:)

Best Regards

PaulTheillusionist
SNC Winner 7-17-10

Congrats bro, you deserved it. Got some nice patter going there too.

By the way, exactly what effect was that? It's very interesting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results