Saturday Night Contest : Anything But a Castle

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
here's my entry, i originally had a box similar to nickerus, but decided i wanted to construct something a little different, and i wanted something i could use everyday. Searching for inspiration i came across a video of a "card wallet" to keep your cards safe. Inspiration struck. Hope you like it.

click me

the video showcases it best but here are some additional images

ps. It is hard to film and display a wallet haha. I also really wanted to construct this out of bee's, stingers or some other interesting cards that would look more uniform but ended up doing it out of guardians cause i had a dying deck and because i wanted to use the T11 original. maybe i'll make some more

Attachments

• DSC_0826.jpg
    DSC_0826.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0827.jpg
    DSC_0827.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0828.jpg
    DSC_0828.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0829.jpg
    DSC_0829.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0831.jpg
    DSC_0831.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 78

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I was going to make a lifesized statue of Michael Ammar, but I didn't have enough blank cards for his head. So I made a chair instead. I did it fairly well, but I'm going to predict I won't win tonight. A little glib and dull of me, but I just am not feeling it. Oh well. Good luck everyone!

Ian

Attachments

• armchair3.jpg
    armchair3.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 52
  • armchair1.jpg
    armchair1.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 56
  • armchair2.jpg
    armchair2.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 65
Aug 19, 2009
here's my entry

to show my love for magic, cardistry and music...i present my cardtar...i used about i dunno how many cards LOL...uhm...i used bee cards, corona cards(some gasoline station cards that i had) and bicycle cards...adhesives used are sticky tape and double sided sticky tape :)
i might improve on this design and add strings afterwards...i ust need to thicken the body and neck...weheee...

thanks...

dRew:dark

Attachments

• IMG_4132.jpg
    IMG_4132.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4131.jpg
    IMG_4131.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4130.jpg
    IMG_4130.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 56
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
to show my love for magic, cardistry and music...i present my cardtar...i used about i dunno how many cards LOL...uhm...i used bee cards, corona cards(some gasoline station cards that i had) and bicycle cards...adhesives used are sticky tape and double sided sticky tape :)
i might improve on this design and add strings afterwards...i ust need to thicken the body and neck...weheee...

thanks...

Nice! Really awesome idea!

Cheers

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
First and foremost, great job to all who participated! We enjoyed your entries immensely. In particular, we would like to extend honorable mentions to both dark11kenshin and Nickerus for your submissions. Really creative stuff.

After much deliberation, however, the winner tonight is jrobarts05 for his card wallet HERE. Practical and unique.

Thanks again to all who participated. See you next week! :)

Aug 19, 2009
(T.T)

well, ima try next time then...pretty fun though...LOL i loved the anaconda eating the puppy thing...cracked me up LOL

thanks dudes...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results