Saturday Night Contest - Call Me Out / Ring a Riddle

Gentlemen,

Good evening. Tonight we received hundreds of submissions with your answers to the riddle posted this evening. Many of you guessed correctly. Many of you guessed incorrectly. For those of you outside of the USA who could not call the number provided, the riddle was also available for listening at this link.

The riddle said, "I have existed through ages, with no ending to be shown. Though I have my limitations, I can easily be blown away." I checked my email a few moments ago to find out who was the first to submit the correct answer via email. That person was magicman123-2. The answer I was looking for was "a balloon." The significance of this will be learned in time.

magicman123-2, you will be receiving a special package in the mail this week from me. It will contain some interesting materials and the next clue as to my identity. I encourage you to share your findings.

Good hunting, and I will speak with you again next week. To briefly clear up some misconceptions... I have sent no emails tonight. I am not the main character from Saw. I am not Robin Williams. And I am not Batman, except in my wildest fantasies. Congratulations to tonight's winner.

Most sincerely,

x {anonymous}

When did you send the e-mail, magicman123-2? I sent mine at roughly 10:55 with the right answer, but not sooner. :)

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Oh wow I just finished reading through this entire thread. So I guess we have to wait another week. The voice on the phone is really creepy. And I hope magicman tells us what he finds. I'd laugh if it was just a big box of yellow balloons. lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results