Saturday Night Contest - Demonstration of Erdnase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Sep 4, 2010.

1. And that means we all just lost...

2. LOL. I've seen what he can do, but I'm still putting my money down on him losing.

3. haha thanks guys:)

@ saborfang I like a challenge :)<

4. Can I re enter a new video instead of the one video i already did

5. Probably. What stands final is what is currently submitted before the deadline. After the deadline you will not be allowed to change your entry, or it won't be counted.

6. #47 voll, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
  7. Correct. They are looking for material from the book. Either a demonstration of a move, or one of the tricks from the book. Not the moves used in some other trick. Also, the video should be made for the contest, not a previously created video.

8. Erdnase would be proud Joey144. Excellent work!

9. Agreed, I always love seeing Joey's skills. Excellent video my friend.

10. #54 Casey Rudd, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    Although YouTube destroyed the quality, I hope you enjoy my favorite move from Expert at the Card Table...

The Diagonal Palm Shift

[video=youtube;bbLLqeHw7Ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbLLqeHw7Ok[/video]

Thanks again for this awesome contest guys. I will be looking forward to the submissions today. :)

-Casey

11. Damn that is nice looking. Good luck Casey.

Get in ExoMagic chat? I'm bored lol.

12. Dude, that was beautiful, flawless execution and amazing editing, you deserve to win... And I might as well not bother entering now but I have nothing better to do with my life.

13. I know this video is probably not as good as Joey's but here is my entry Tribute to Erdnase

14. Hey guys.This is my entry to the contest presenting some color-changes and shifts from the book.Also tried the DPS left handed(thought it would be challenging =3 ).Good luck to everyone and may the best 2 win ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNjnDj2Vtc