Saturday Night Contest - DG Poet Laurette of theory11

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Ladies and gents,

It's Saturday and, as such, it's time for another edition of our weekly Saturday Night Contest. Tonight, we wanted to do something everyone could participate in. Something fun this week. Something epic. Something... poetic.

Your challenge tonight is to create a {dg} Haiku - yes, a 'Haiku' - in celebration of the release of Symphony this past week. For those of you who aren't exactly sure what a Haiku is - it is essentially a poem consisting of three lines, containing 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively. Limit of THREE submissions per member. An example? Gladly...

Daniel Garcia
Has found the key to my heart
Through his wizardry​

Completely unprepared, so I'm hoping you all will do a little better than that. ;) All submissions must be posted in this thread by 11:00pm EST for judging. We will be looking for creativity, humor, and originality. The one that makes us laugh the most will probably win. All submissions should be family-friendly, as always.

The winner tonight will receive any 1-on-1 of your choosing - and, of course, the distinction of being {dg} poet laureate of theory11 (I'll personally change your member title accordingly).

Happy writing guys!

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
gator boot you

Alright here is my haiku, I just really want to have the title of, {dg} poet laureate of theory11.

Daniel Garcia
never deny him ice cream
he'll gator boot you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results