Saturday Night Contest - {dg} We Need to Talk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DannyGarcia, Mar 14, 2009.

1. What were your questions again?
  2. Uhhhh, gimmie a minute, i'll edit this post in a minute...

3. IT was the magics direction one.
  4. Ah, beautiful. I feel meaningful now. Thanks my man.
  5. Arggggg. I want my speakers to work now.

Time to mess up the computer to fix one little problem.
  6. so i dont feel like going through this whole thread.... there is the video thing
  7. omg, Everyone else is like, sleeping. I can't wait to see the video... later on, i'm not sure when it's gonna be in the media section, but i'll be there sometime around 6 maybe.

Hey Cringe, the quicktime video shouldn't be too far back, just take a quick skim of the last like, 3 pages maybe and wait till you see something from JB. It'll be there.
  8. I actually went to sleep, woke up and they had not even posted it. I was too tired to participate in the riddles and that's what she said jokes, but I did get a good laugh. I still have to watch the video now.
  9. Who won????
  10. The video is in the media section now
  11. Wow, you guys missed what's being called the greatest night of T11 history haha. I might be the only one from the thick of things last night that's still up. No for long though anyway.
  12. I'm still here BAWI old pal ;)
  13. congrats in less the 24 hours we have made this the 3rd biggest thread on theory11
  14. This-Will-Be-EPIC!

The video was amazing. Friggin Gold.
  15. the winner is Magicshadow9
    congratz to him.
    lucky pieco mudda....
  16. Congrats MagicShadow I hope you like your dvd
  17. WTF?! I won?! Wow, did not expect that. Well this just made my day a whole lot better. :D