Saturday Night Contest - {dg} We Need to Talk

Dec 12, 2008
Ok let's try this out

Hi!

I only have one question and nothing more. I am not here to win this contest. I just want your opinion and a honest answer.

In our eyes, you succeeded. You became a creative magician, creating original pieces of magic that inspired us all and you got your name out there.

But what do you actually think about yourself? What I mean is, do you think that you have succeeded? Give us some personal thoughts on yourself and thoughts about the pieces of magic that you have to offer. How you want the magic community to look like.

Ill leave you with this so give it some time to sink in and think about it.

-X3lor

o2mania ftw

Edit: A bit late?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
Guys, I'm not trying to be rude, but rather saving you from ridicule...I think he's likely to already be recording the artist diary or podcast, if he were to want to get it up in a decent amount of time (it takes a while to upload). The contest ended almost 25 minutes ago for a reason. =/

With that said, let's have a fun discussion while we wait!

Who likes hotdogs?! ;)

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
I don't think so. samurai have their amour to protect them. While ninja have will and skillz.

the historosity of samurai. they only wore armour in war not duels. They wore gi's and hakama. They also had a four foot long razorblade. and a short sword for inside and a tanto. they trained from about the age of 12-16 til they died.

ninja's were pajamas and had a bunch of gardening tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results